As per latest report it was stated that Priya Prakash Varrier, who became a heartthrob with just a wink, is still one of the most sought after newcomers when it comes to brand endorsements. Meanwhile after she was featured in a TV commercial for Nestle Munch during the IPL season, the newcomer has been signed up as the new face of South India Shopping Mall.
Moreover for the past few years, actors like Genelia and later, Akhil and Samantha were the brand ambassadors of this lifestyle brand. Presently as per report thanks to her popularity, the brand has signed up Priya Varrier for a new campaign.
Media report stated that a TV commercial has
already been shot with the actress who will soon be seen in Oru Adaar Love.
Furthermore she is also said to be in talks for few Tamil and Telugu films, and
an official announcement is expected to be made soon. Keep watching for more
Natural star upset with 'Devdas' flop Natural star Nani who was last seen in the disastrous double action flick Krishnarjuna Yuddham directed by Merlapaka Gandhi and costarring Anupama Parameswaran and Rushkar Dillon was currently busy with his Bigg Boss TV Show hosting, and his next flick.
- Anushk's fat bod won't fit in such dresses - End of the road?
- Can Nivetha win with glam?
- Sayyesha knows to Show Off the Right Areas - HD Photos Inside
- Allu Arjun Trolled on a National Troll Page
- Buxom Babe to reprise Kajal Aggarwal
- Balayya grabs the 'Brahmin Beauty'
- Katrina Kaif or Shruti Haasan - Who is Hotter?
- Shruti Haasan walked out of 'Sangamitra' exactly