Tollywood Industry sources stated that couple of days ago when India’s sports minister Rajyavardhan Rathore started a fitness challenge, #HumFitTohIndiaFit, it immediately went viral on the internet. As per report so far, sports stars like Saina Nehwal, PV Sindhu, Virat Kohli, and actors Akhil Akkineni, Hrithik Roshan and several others posted their videos of working out in the gym.
Meanwhile soon after Akhil was challenged, he in turned had nominated Naga Chaitanya to be part of the viral trend. Previously, the actor surprised his fans by posting a small video of him doing three sets of exercises, and in the end, he nominated Samantha to continue the challenge.
Moreover it is no secret that Samantha is a fitness
enthusiast and in the past, she had posted several videos of her lifting
weights in the gym and learning martial arts. Accordingly the actress accepted
Chaitanya's challenge and said, “She quite likes the fitness challenge. So easy
on the eyes and heart, but mostly eyes. She accepts his challenge Chaitanya's,
but just watching this makes her tired. See you tomorrow.” Stay connected for
Naga Chaitanya LOSES to his wife Samantha Akkineni in Box-Office Young hero Naga Chaitanya has been in a disastrous form as his last release Yuddham Sharanam way back in 2017 was a disaster and since then he has had no release as a Hero. The actor is desperate to give a hit and he rested huge hopes on 'Sailaja Reddy Alludu'.
- 'Care of Kancharapalem' Producer targets next
- Star Couple ban mobiles to get Privacy
- Sayyeshaa Suriya gets a Malayalam Superstar as 'Villain'
- The 48-Year-Old Actor who paired with Trisha takes the matter to Court now...
- Keerthy Suresh's famous sequel makes it crisp
- Bhumika arrives with the Biopic on a Special day!
- A Big Surprise for fans of Junior NTR at 'Aravinda Sametha' Audio - Do you Know?
- Amy Jackson's Sandawood debut gets a Date!
- Samantha's Hand Job goes in vain!
- Mehreen says she's unaware of the sex racket in the industry
- Kajal accepts that she hesitated to act in a movie...
- Shruti gets 'Race Gurram' Hero!
- Kasthuri pleads for an apology
- 'Kabali' actress accepts that she made compromises with producers
- Anjali proudly revealed her waistline in SIIMA Award show before everyone after losing weight - PHOTOS INSIDE