Yet another hero from the Mega family is all set to arrive on screens, and it is going to be none other the son in law of Megastar Chiranjeevi, Kalyan Dhev, who had been creating a positive impression with his photos and good looks, and has been trained in acting and other departments of films.
Kalyan Dhev is all set to make his silver screen debut with a film titled Vijetha, the first look of which was released earlier today. Directed by Rakesh Shashi, the film is bankrolled by Sai Korrapatti in his Vaarahi Chalana Chitram banner.
Vijetha will have the premise of an emotional bonding between a loving and caring father and his son, played by Kalyan Dhev. The movie will have him paired with the mallu beauty Malavika Nair of Yevade Subramanyam, Kalyana Vaibogame, and Mahanati fame.
Ready for more says Rashmika after breaking Engagement and Marriage! Sandalwood beauty Rashmika Mandanna, who had ventured into Tollywood with the Naga Shourya starrer Chalo this year, and had starred next in Geetha Govindam, the romantic comedy costarring Vijay Deverakonda, which has become a huge blockbuster, and has grossed more than 125 crores.
- Kajal Aggarwal's intimacy angers her Parents and now they are hunting a Groom for her
- OMG... TRISHA has ACTED IN SUCH SCENES...
- Samantha angry on 'THEM' for making her sweat at gym...
- Milky beauty to settle in business?
- Naga Chaitanya LOSES to his wife Samantha Akkineni in Box-Office
- 'Care of Kancharapalem' Producer targets next
- Star Couple ban mobiles to get Privacy
- Sayyeshaa Suriya gets a Malayalam Superstar as 'Villain'
- The 48-Year-Old Actor who paired with Trisha takes the matter to Court now...
- Keerthy Suresh's famous sequel makes it crisp
- Bhumika arrives with the Biopic on a Special day!
- A Big Surprise for fans of Junior NTR at 'Aravinda Sametha' Audio - Do you Know?
- Amy Jackson's Sandawood debut gets a Date!
- Samantha's Hand Job goes in vain!
- Mehreen says she's unaware of the sex racket in the industry