The milky white Babe Tapsee, who had made her debut with south films, starring in Tamil and Telugu and scoring several hits like Aadukalam, Kanchana 3,
Mr Perfect, Anando Brahma to name a few, is now a force to reckon with, in Bollywood industry as well.
While she had made her debut with Chashme Baddoor years back, it had not fetched her much recognition despite being a hit. However, it was the 2016 courtroom drama Pink, that got her the necessary mileage, and made her a prominent star there.
After starring in an action-packed role in Naam Shabana, and playing the bikini babe oozing oomph in Judwaa 2, Tapsee is all set to be seen playing an advocate alongside veteran Rishi Kapoor, in Anubhav Sinha directorial Mulk, which is all set to release on July 27. It must be noted that she had played a victim, and Amitabh Bachchan had played an advocate in Pink.
ADULT COMEDY Team coming together again for another SEX COMEDY in 3D - Is she the Female Lead ? Way back in 2015, music director turned hero GV Prakash, who had then just begun his career with the horror comedy Darling which was a hit, had then ventured into doing soft porn stuff and adult comedy with the sensational flick Trisha Illana Nayanthara.
- Sri Divya is back with her Lucky Hero
- The Lip-Lock is used for Promotions!
- Nayantara's Boyfriend gets a Hero promotion
- Flop with Kajal and Tamanna, now Kalyan Ram dedicates himself Totally
- Young Bikini Beauty to pair with 59-Year-Old Akkineni for 'Manmadhudu' Sequel
- Shruti Haasan in Koratala's next
- Samantha faces DOUBLE TROUBLE
- Pellichoopulu Hindi version tastes a huge success!
- INSIDE TALK: 'Nannu Dochukunduvate' doesn't live upto the Hype and Hoopla
- Engagement Break Up with Rashmika, but he turns into a Sherlock now!
- Samantha's Flop Movie mints 50 Crores on Opening weekend
- Sultry Siren joins Biggie
- Another super model enters!
- Can Keerthy Suresh taste it again?
- Comedian to Try Again