The milky white Babe Tapsee, who had made her debut with south films, starring in Tamil and Telugu and scoring several hits like Aadukalam, Kanchana 3,
Mr Perfect, Anando Brahma to name a few, is now a force to reckon with, in Bollywood industry as well.
While she had made her debut with Chashme Baddoor years back, it had not fetched her much recognition despite being a hit. However, it was the 2016 courtroom drama Pink, that got her the necessary mileage, and made her a prominent star there.
After starring in an action-packed role in Naam Shabana, and playing the bikini babe oozing oomph in Judwaa 2, Tapsee is all set to be seen playing an advocate alongside veteran Rishi Kapoor, in Anubhav Sinha directorial Mulk, which is all set to release on July 27. It must be noted that she had played a victim, and Amitabh Bachchan had played an advocate in Pink.
Alia Bhatt's advice to upcoming actresses on handling casting couch calls! These days most of the upcoming actresses are a clear victim of Casting Couch issues. The whole Telugu Film Industry is shell-shocked by the allegations made by Sri Reddy. She even opened up several big names which took the industry by storm.
- Kajal will be seen in cameo role for same hero two times!
- Kamal's V2 satellite rights sold for such a price - Insider spill the beans
- Andrea and Madonna join for Prasanna
- Serial Actress gets a BIG CHANCE!
- Check out Shruti's latest poses at Airport - Droolworthy!
- Anushka Shetty gets a chance to work with 'HIT' director
- Ileana lashes out rumours
- Nayantara back to her Home industry