Following the violent outburst during the 100th day of protests by innocent civilians in Thoothukudi demanding ban of the toxic factory Sterlite, which has played havoc in the livelihood and well being of the residents of the city, 13 people were brutally killed by the cops recently.
Recently, the legendary actor and the founder President of Makkal Needhi Maiam party, Ulaganayagan Kamal Haasan had rushed to Thoothukudi, to meet the families of the deceased and offer his moral support and condolences, and also to meet the injured in the hospital.
However, post the visit to Thoothukudi, a case has been filed against the actor, for going to Thoothukudi when section 144 was in place in the city. The actor had earlier questioned who had ordered the shooting in the city and added that the ones who had aimed the arrow must be convicted and punished soon. Kamal had been to the swearing-in ceremony of Karnataka Chief Minister HD Kumaraswamy too.
Nayantara gets a HUGE Offer While Bollywood had been making biopics quite often like MS Dhoni The Untold Story, Bhaag Milkha Bhaag, Dangal to name a few, Tollywood had recently joined the Biopic bandwagon, with the blockbuster Biopic of legendary actress Savithri, Mahanati.
- Kajal's dream come true?
- Anaganaga O Prema Katha teaser Launched by Hero "RANA DAGGUBATI"
- Prabhas opens on marrying Anushka Shetty
- Trisha says why she prefers being Aloof!
- What is Trisha doing in USA? All secrets revealed
- Kajal's Honeymoon in overseas!
- Taapsee finally says Yes to such a film
- Shruti Haasan turns Producer for 'Lens' director
- Anjali is back with a Horror Sequel
- So what was Kajal doing in the Hill station?
- All details you want to know on Deepika - Ranveer marriage!
- When will 'Mohini' Digital version Release?
- Rashmika gets 'Arjun Reddy' Hero !!
- Chiru ready to do Srimanthudu type movie with Siva?
- Rakul Preet to do an item number in RC12