Director Praveen Sattaru, known for making unique films in varied genres, like Routine Love Story, Guntur Talkies, Chandamama Kathalu, had gained huge fame and commercial success with his last year release PSV Garudavega, which also turned out to be a huge comeback for Doctor Rajasekhar.
Pooja Kumar in PSV Garudavega
Post the success of PSV Garudavega, the director had narrated an interesting action script to young hero Ram Pothineni, and the movie was supposed to be shot in various countries, and in different locations like the Himalayas, Europe to name a few. An excited Ram had even shared a tweet saying that he was happy to be part of such a magnificent script and that Ram17 will be one of a kind.
However, the budget of the movie has become a huge concern, and producer Sravanthi Ravi Kishore has understood that the film's budget was too high for Ram's current market, following which the actor and director have moved on from their collaboration mutually. Now, Kajal Aggarwal has come to rescue as she is recommending some bigger heroes for Praveen.
Rakul Preet thrashes rumours Slender beauty Rakul Preet Singh, though she had started her career with Sandalwood flicks and Tamil movies, gained prominence with her Tollywood movies, as she got to star opposite all top heroes like Mahesh Babu, Jr NTR, Ramcharan, and scored several hit movies as well.
- Nithya Menen's next attempt!
- Tamanna's role, a secret!
- Keerthy Suresh's Tollywood Desire
- 'Taxiwaala' is a Hit... But...
- Meet Mega Hero's GIRL...
- Rakul Preet's movie shifts to January
- Oops! Even Regina's movie joins Christmas clash
- Nayantara's Long Pending movie gets some ray of light
- Savithri's daughter applauded Keerthy
- With Tarak, Kajal Aggarwal leaps front - Tamanna lags 'Behind'
- Rakul Preet to pair with 50-Year-Old Venky Mama
- 19-Year-Old Malvika turns to be 50-Year-Old's Romantic Interest once again
- Sandalwood babe fights evil!
- Can Suchileaks Scandal actress spark a comeback?
- Chiranjeevi and Kajal Aggarwal again...