Actor Arya had been the talk of Tamilnadu for nearly 2 months, as he had been the part of a television reality show, Enga Veetu Maapillai, which was based on the English game show Bachelor and had him featured along with 15 girls who target to marry him by winning different levels of contests.
Eventually, Arya married none, but one of the notable contestants of the game show, Abarnathi, has reportedly struck big, as she has bagged a huge film offer, making her tinsel town debut. Abarnathi will be making her film debut opposite the music director turned actor GV Prakash Kumar.
This yet to be titled romantic entertainer will be directed by Critically acclaimed maker Vasantha Balan, who had last directed duds like Aravaan and Kaaviya Thalaivan. it must be noted that it was Vasantha Balan's Veyil that was the debut of GV Prakash as a music composer. Let's see if Abarnathi can make heads turn with her Kollywood debut.
Savithri's daughter applauded Keerthy The biopic of the legendary actress Savithri, Mahanati directed by Nag Ashwin of Yevade Subramanyam fame, starring Keerthy Suresh, Samantha, Dulquer Salmaan, Vijay Deverakonda and Prakashraj released yesterday amidst huge expectations and hype.
- With Tarak, Kajal Aggarwal leaps front - Tamanna lags 'Behind'
- Rakul Preet to pair with 50-Year-Old Venky Mama
- 19-Year-Old Malvika turns to be 50-Year-Old's Romantic Interest once again
- Sandalwood babe fights evil!
- Can Suchileaks Scandal actress spark a comeback?
- Chiranjeevi and Kajal Aggarwal again...
- Rakul accepts 'She is a Lesbian' in Rana's Talk show...!?!
- OMG... Trisha does it with Older Heroes...