The Sandalwood beauty Pranitha Subash, who has scored several hits in Kannada, has starred as the female lead in glamorous and sensuous roles in movies like Em Pillo Em Pillado and Bawa, all of which flopped miserably.
The hottie was later seen playing the second lead in several biggies starring notable star heroes like Powerstar Pawan Kalyan - Trivikram combo's Atharintiki Dhaaredhi, Jr NTR starrer Rabhasa, and the Mahesh Babu starrer Brahmotsavam to name a few. However, even these extended cameos did not help her career.
Now, the sexy babe is all set to make an interesting second fiddle act in the upcoming romantic entertainer, hello Guru Prema Kosame, starring Ram Pothineni and mallu beauty Anupama Parameswaran, and directed by Trinadha Rao Nakkina. The movie will have Pranitha playing a glamorous role, and she'll be seen as a software engineer.
Savithri's daughter applauded Keerthy The biopic of the legendary actress Savithri, Mahanati directed by Nag Ashwin of Yevade Subramanyam fame, starring Keerthy Suresh, Samantha, Dulquer Salmaan, Vijay Deverakonda and Prakashraj released yesterday amidst huge expectations and hype.
- With Tarak, Kajal Aggarwal leaps front - Tamanna lags 'Behind'
- Rakul Preet to pair with 50-Year-Old Venky Mama
- 19-Year-Old Malvika turns to be 50-Year-Old's Romantic Interest once again
- Sandalwood babe fights evil!
- Can Suchileaks Scandal actress spark a comeback?
- Chiranjeevi and Kajal Aggarwal again...
- Rakul accepts 'She is a Lesbian' in Rana's Talk show...!?!
- OMG... Trisha does it with Older Heroes...