The gorgeous Akkineni princess Samantha, has been in the best phase of her career, with blockbuster movies in various languages, in multiple genres, offering her ample scope to perform, like the village belle Ramalakshmi in Rangasthalam, journalist Madhuravani in Mahanadi, and the psychiatrist Rathi Devi in Irumbuthirai.
Post the success of all 3 movies, Samantha has been busy shooting for her next flick, U-turn, directed by Pawan Kumar. The movie is the official remake of the sandalwood flick of the same name, released in 2016, and will be made in Tamil and Telugu, by the same maker.
U-turn has Samantha paired with Rahul Ravindran, and the duo play journalists and Rahul had taken it to his Twitter account to heap praises on Samantha's emotional performance in a scene, where she instantly shed tears and performed without even usage of glycerine. Incidentally, Samantha had debuted in films opposite Rahul Ravindran, in the disastrous Moscowin Cauvery.
'SAAHO' getting heavier Baahubali hero Prabhas has been busy shooting for his next flick, the mega-budget action entertainer Saaho, directed by Sujeeth of Run Raja Run fame, and bankrolled by UV creations. The team has been shooting a two-month long schedule in the UAE happening since last month.
- A Hot Swim Suit Song sequence is shot with Rakul Preet
- Amala Paul planning a comeback with a Forest Based Thriller
- Shruti Haasan tops the chart!
- Malvika Sharma opens out!
- Rakul Preet spices up award show
- Oops! moment of Gal Gadot - View Hot Pics!
- Do you Know? Rakul has acted like 'This' in her beginning stages?
- Time for Samantha to turn it on?