Natural star Nani, who had been enjoying a great 2017, with back to back hits like Nenu Local, Ninnukori, and MCA
Middle Class Abbayi, has been having a mixed year with 2018, as he started the year with a superb success with his second production venture Awe, which was a super hit.
However, his first release of the year as an actor, Krishnarjuna Yudhdham, which was directed by Merlapaka Gandhi, and having him playing dual roles, costarring mallu beauty Anupama Parameswaran and Rushkar Mir, ended as a huge failure, as the movie's content was not impressive.
Recently, the movie was released online by Yupp TV, which had mentioned that Krishnarjuna Yudhdham was a super hit. However, Natural star was honest enough to acknowledge that the movie was indeed not a super hit, and did not have a good run as well, though they had made the movie with all heart. Nani will be seen next in the multistarrer with Nagarjuna.
'Geetha Govindam' Director ready to go with Kajal Aggarwal for 'THIS' Genre.. Director Parasuram has been known for delivering family entertainers, with movies like Saarocharu, Anjaneyulu, Solo, and Srirasthu Subhamasthu, but though he was delivering engaging flicks, could not quite score a success commercially.
- DUBSMASH fame Girl now enters Movies!
- 35-Year-Old Chick for 67-Year-Old Actor ??
- Can Lavanya Tripathi turn the fortune wheel?
- Actress having Affair with Indian Cricket Team Coach?
- Young Director confirms Kajal Aggarwal is not in the project
- Deepika Padukone to join hands with Irrfan Khan
- Flop Hero Wants Anupama
- Naga Shourya returns soon