National Award winning actor Dhanush, the son in law of Superstar Rajnikanth, is a busy man, as he had the premiere of his first international project, The Extraordinary Journey of Fakir, directed by Ken Scott, at Paris, and he recently tasted success with Kaala as a producer.
Amidst all this, the powerhouse performer is also having a flurry of movies lined up for release. The first of these will be Vada Chennai, the first of a trilogy by Vetrimaran, followed by Maari 2, the cool north madras Don flick, and Dhanush has revealed that there are plans for VIP 3 as well.
The actor, who has a lot of avatars like actor, singer, lyricist, producer, made his debut as a director last year, with Pa.Paandi starring Rajkiran, Revathi and madonna Sebastien last year. Now, the actor has said that he has preproduction done for his next directorial, which was initially planned as a 100 crore budget historical, and now he has worked on it to reduce the budget to 70 crores. The actor has now decided to rope in Shruti Haasan for the female lead role. Let's see if director Dhanush succeeds with this biggie.
Savithri's daughter applauded Keerthy The biopic of the legendary actress Savithri, Mahanati directed by Nag Ashwin of Yevade Subramanyam fame, starring Keerthy Suresh, Samantha, Dulquer Salmaan, Vijay Deverakonda and Prakashraj released yesterday amidst huge expectations and hype.
- With Tarak, Kajal Aggarwal leaps front - Tamanna lags 'Behind'
- Rakul Preet to pair with 50-Year-Old Venky Mama
- 19-Year-Old Malvika turns to be 50-Year-Old's Romantic Interest once again
- Sandalwood babe fights evil!
- Can Suchileaks Scandal actress spark a comeback?
- Chiranjeevi and Kajal Aggarwal again...
- Rakul accepts 'She is a Lesbian' in Rana's Talk show...!?!
- OMG... Trisha does it with Older Heroes...