National Award winning actor Dhanush, the son in law of Superstar Rajnikanth, is a busy man, as he had the premiere of his first international project, The Extraordinary Journey of Fakir, directed by Ken Scott, at Paris, and he recently tasted success with Kaala as a producer.
Amidst all this, the powerhouse performer is also having a flurry of movies lined up for release. Dhanush has revealed that there are plans for VIP 3 as well in future. He also said the franchise will continue.
The actor, who has a lot of avatars like actor, singer, lyricist, producer, made his debut as a director last year, with Pa.Paandi starring Rajkiran, Revathi and madonna Sebastien last year. Now, the actor has said that he has preproduction done for his next directorial, which was initially planned as a 100 crore budget historical, and now he has worked on it to reduce the budget to 70 crores. The actor has now decided to rope in Shruti Haasan for the female lead role. Let's see if director Dhanush succeeds with this biggie.
Trisha to begin Soon? Slender waist beauty Trisha was last seen in the horror thriller Mohini directed by Madhesh which saw the sexy babe playing double roles for the first time in her career, and though the movie was met with lukewarm response, Trisha's hotness and gorgeous looks were well received by the audience.
- Shruti Haasan in the BIG sequel?
- Anurag who romances 22-Year-Old, makes a tryst with Kolly
- Kajal Aggarwal to go BOLD for 'BOLD' Director...?
- Vijay Deverakonda and Kajal Aggarwal - What's Cooking?
- What happened to Singer Chinmayi's sexual accusations?
- Huge Money riding on Kajal
- Mallu Beauty joins Biggie
- Tamannaah setting the heat!
- Aishwarya Rai to join Maniratnam again
- Samantha back with her Jodi!
- Kangana ready to take Director's Chair again
- Megha Akash bags Next
- 'Devdas' dubbed version aired in a Tamil channel
- Tamanna firmly says 'NO' to wear 'Such a Dress' - Shooting Stopped
- Rashmika was embarrassed on the shooting spot... and she 'Cried'