Maverick maker Trivikram Srinivas has not been in the best phase of his career, as his film journey has hit a rock bottom, with just one flick released this year. It happens to be the Powerstar Pawan Kalyan starrer 25th flick Agnyaathavaasi, which was released this Sankranthi.
The movie, which was released with huge expectations, turned out to be a huge disaster, and disappointed the fans of power star in particular, as the actor has entered active politics while displaying no interest to act further in films. On the other hand, Trivikram is facing other troubles, as well.
Poonam Kaur has tweeted against Trivikram, quoting the instance when he had ousted Poonam and given a role to Parvathy Melton in Jalsa, stating that he has the liking for that NRI slang, and he had done the same by casting Anu Emmanuel in Agnyaathavaasi as well. She had further said that had he valued the good, he would not have faced bad results.
Dimple Beauty loses case Preity Zinta, the Bollywood dimple beauty who had debuted with the Shahrukh Khan starrer Dilse by Maniratnam had starred later in several Tollywood movies as well like Rajakumarudu and had later settled in Bollywood itself, scoring hits opposite the who's who of the industry.
- Open Twitter War between Young Heroes
- This TAMIL DUSKY Beauty is now coming to Tollywood...
- Whaa..tt...?? Is this HOT COMBO coming for Real ??
- What Dress is this Rakul ?? Her new Looks go VIRAL on WhatsApp
- Rakul's next enters Crucial Phase
- Hit Girl begins Next
- BIGG BOSS star gets inside 'Attarintiki Daredi' remake
- Priya Anand's Mallu movie is Kerala's own 'Baahubali' !?!