Maverick maker Trivikram Srinivas has not been in the best phase of his career, as his film journey has hit a rock bottom, with just one flick released this year. It happens to be the Powerstar Pawan Kalyan starrer 25th flick Agnyaathavaasi, which was released this Sankranthi.
The movie, which was released with huge expectations, turned out to be a huge disaster, and disappointed the fans of power star in particular, as the actor has entered active politics while displaying no interest to act further in films. On the other hand, Trivikram is facing other troubles, as well.
Poonam Kaur has tweeted against Trivikram, quoting the instance when he had ousted Poonam and given a role to Parvathy Melton in Jalsa, stating that he has the liking for that NRI slang, and he had done the same by casting Anu Emmanuel in Agnyaathavaasi as well. She had further said that had he valued the good, he would not have faced bad results.
4 Years of Samantha's Hottest Glamour and Two-Piece Bikini show ever for a 'FLOP' movie Who can forget the epic failure 'Anjaan' which released 4 years back? The movie was written FLOP all over and since the first show, the movie opened to negative critics and reviews. The only good thing in the movie was Samantha's hottest skin show and glamour.
- Shriya aiming to make a comeback?
- Catherine Tresa makes a reentry?
- 12 latest clicks of Trisha having some 'Fun'
- Adah Sharma opens on casting couch
- Tamana demands in Crores!
- OMG... Will Kajal say YES to such a BOLD 'A-Rated' role?
- Is Kajal wearing revealing outfits for chances? or is it really fashion?
- Is Pooja Hegde been sidelined?
- Tolly Beauty bags Bolly flick
- Keerthy Suresh gets a Huge Honour
- Can Tamanna help the 50-Year-Old Hero?
- 'Mega Star' Chiranjeevi to share screenspace with Rakul Preet !?!
- Kajal Aggarwal to work with B-Grade Hero?
- Controversial Heroine makes a Huge Donation
- 'The Dirty Picture' Heroine getting Biopics...