Maverick maker Trivikram Srinivas has not been in the best phase of his career, as his film journey has hit a rock bottom, with just one flick released this year. It happens to be the Powerstar Pawan Kalyan starrer 25th flick Agnyaathavaasi, which was released this Sankranthi.
The movie, which was released with huge expectations, turned out to be a huge disaster, and disappointed the fans of power star in particular, as the actor has entered active politics while displaying no interest to act further in films. On the other hand, Trivikram is facing other troubles, as well.
Poonam Kaur has tweeted against Trivikram, quoting the instance when he had ousted Poonam and given a role to Parvathy Melton in Jalsa, stating that he has the liking for that NRI slang, and he had done the same by casting Anu Emmanuel in Agnyaathavaasi as well. She had further said that had he valued the good, he would not have faced bad results.
Trisha gets to know the camera tricks! South Indian slender babe Trisha, known for ruling south film industry for the past 15 years, has starred with almost every big south actor in Tamil and Telugu including the likes of Ajith, Vijay, Suriya, Vikram, Mahesh Babu
- After Tamanna got tormented by Director, it's Keerthy now!
- SAMANTHA AKKINENI herself shared a photo in Two-piece bikini and it gone viral
- Another 'Star Heroine' exposed like Samantha?
- Kajal Aggarwal exposing her inner beauty during the Shooting Spot - Photos Proof Inside
- Kriti faced BIG Oops! moment before Public - Check Photos
- Rakul now makes romance in Manali with 50-Year-Old Actor - Watch Video
- A BIG Happy Smile for Shruti Haasan
- We bet you wouldn't have seen SHRUTI HAASAN like this