Nandamuri Balakrishna, who was last seen in the Sankranthi superhit Jai Simha directed by KS Ravikumar and costarring Nayanthara and Hariprriya, was supposed to turn a producer as well with his ambitious project NTR, the Biopic of his legendary father.
However, with Teja, who was supposed to direct NTR quitting the project, Balaiya had to keep the project on hold for time being and is currently negotiating with Krish to take up the directorial baton. On the other hand, his next movie will be with VV Vinayak.
Besides NTR Biopic, Balaiya will be Donning the hat of a producer for yet another movie as well. It will be none other than the movie directed by Boyapati Srinu, who's known for giving stunning, career-defining comebacks for Balaiya with Legend and Simha. The movie will feature Trisha as the female lead role. Balakrishna will be producing this movie as well, which will be launched on NBK's birthday, June 10.
Poonam Kaur to work for an Epic Series One can never forget Miss Andhra of the year 2005, Deepa, who got rechristened as Poonam Kaur, and entered films, and starred in several Telugu and tamil flicks, without much luck. While she started off with homely roles that didn't work in her favour, she later tried to go glam which also let her down.
- Regina's glamour is the selling point
- Nayan to join hands with Venky?
- Will Malvika grab it for the second time
- When Kajal Aggarwal recommended an actor
- Anjali's next horror movie will be in 3D
- Director makes remarks on the married heroine
- When Pooja surprised the entire crew
- Tamanna tastes another success after 'F2'
- 'Mega Actor' goes special training
- Sai Pallavi gets back to the 'Vintage' mode
- Shruti Haasan's 'Black' avatar will tease you - View Pics
- Nidhi Agerwal labels Akkineni as a Playboy
- 15 Eye-Candy Photos of Kajal in saree from vintage days!
- Huge sets erected for 'SAAHO'
- Rashmika to pair with Younger Akkineni?