Nandamuri Balakrishna, who was last seen in the Sankranthi superhit Jai Simha directed by KS Ravikumar and costarring Nayanthara and Hariprriya, was supposed to turn a producer as well with his ambitious project NTR, the Biopic of his legendary father.
However, with Teja, who was supposed to direct NTR quitting the project, Balaiya had to keep the project on hold for time being and is currently negotiating with Krish to take up the directorial baton. On the other hand, his next movie will be with VV Vinayak.
Besides NTR Biopic, Balaiya will be Donning the hat of a producer for yet another movie as well. It will be none other than the movie directed by Boyapati Srinu, who's known for giving stunning, career-defining comebacks for Balaiya with Legend and Simha. The movie will feature Trisha as the female lead role. Balakrishna will be producing this movie as well, which will be launched on NBK's birthday, June 10.
Uuuff.. Not Again... Sai Pallavi's Sex Thriller gets Delayed Once Again - What's the Reason? Pimple beauty Sai Pallavi, who made a stunning entry to Tollywood with her debut Fidaa, the comeback blockbuster of director Shekar Kammula, and co-starring Varun Tej, went on to win praises and appreciations from all corners, for her impressive performance and her own dubbing with perfect Telangana slang.
- Kajal Aggarwal relaxes as per the environment
- Tamanna ready for Smooch Fest
- HOT PHOTO FEATURE :: 30 South Indian Actress expose in Jeans, Saree and Bikini
- Kajal Aggarwal man-handled at Airport as a fan crossed limits
- 'Jabardast' Actress fails
- Rashmika spills the beans
- Rakul's Airport Dress and Looks go Viral
- Shruti Haasan proved she did the right thing