Nandamuri Balakrishna's last hit was Jai Simha and it was directed by KS Ravikumar. The movie featured Nayanthara and Hariprriya as the female lead roles. Later, he acted in a biopic as we knew and it ended as a failure.
Balayya is keen to get back into the commercial masala genre once again and he is hearing few scripts from reputed directors. He has fixed Boyapati Srinu to direct his next despite his 'VVR' failure.
Balaiya will be Donning the hat of a producer for yet another movie as well. Boyapati Srinu, who's known for giving stunning, career-defining comebacks for Balaiya with Legend and Simha. The movie will feature Trisha as the female lead role. Balakrishna will be producing this movie as well
This Old Hot Interview of Shruti goes Viral for obvious reasons - Hot Photos and Videos Inside Shruti Hassan is a popular actress known for her movies in Telugu and Tamil industry, while she has been predominantly starring in Telugu films, scoring huge blockbusters. While she started her career as a child artist in Films, she later debuted as a music director with dad Kamal Hassan starrer Unnai Pol Oruvan.
- All you need to know about Rakul Preet's Mobile App
- Aditi to romance Flop hero!
- A Promotional song for Samantha!
- Amy jackson's Greece vacay - View Pics
- Anupama's professionalism!
- Hot Tempting Photos of Shruti as a Queen - View Photos
- Samantha just said yes to the offer!
- When 'THIS' married hero proposed Trisha on Twitter