Nandamuri Balakrishna, who was last seen in the Sankranthi superhit Jai Simha directed by KS Ravikumar and costarring Nayanthara and Hariprriya, was supposed to turn a producer as well with his ambitious project NTR, the Biopic of his legendary father.
However, with Teja, who was supposed to direct NTR quitting the project, Balaiya had to keep the project on hold for time being and is currently negotiating with Krish to take up the directorial baton. On the other hand, his next movie will be with VV Vinayak.
Besides NTR Biopic, Balaiya will be Donning the hat of a producer for yet another movie as well. It will be none other than the movie directed by Boyapati Srinu, who's known for giving stunning, career-defining comebacks for Balaiya with Legend and Simha. The movie will feature Trisha as the female lead role. Balakrishna will be producing this movie as well, which will be launched on NBK's birthday, June 10.
Tamanna's role, a secret! Megastar Chiranjeevi, post his blockbuster movie Khaidi No 150 directed by VV Vinayak had been acting in his dream project the mega-budget historical Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy, which is the biopic of Legendary earliest freedom fighter Uyyalawada Narasimha Reddy.
- Keerthy Suresh's Tollywood Desire
- 'Taxiwaala' is a Hit... But...
- Meet Mega Hero's GIRL...
- Rakul Preet's movie shifts to January
- Oops! Even Regina's movie joins Christmas clash
- Nayantara's Long Pending movie gets some ray of light
- Savithri's daughter applauded Keerthy
- With Tarak, Kajal Aggarwal leaps front - Tamanna lags 'Behind'
- Rakul Preet to pair with 50-Year-Old Venky Mama
- 19-Year-Old Malvika turns to be 50-Year-Old's Romantic Interest once again
- Sandalwood babe fights evil!
- Can Suchileaks Scandal actress spark a comeback?
- Chiranjeevi and Kajal Aggarwal again...
- Rakul accepts 'She is a Lesbian' in Rana's Talk show...!?!
- OMG... Trisha does it with Older Heroes...