Director Prabhu Solomon, known for his nature-based entertainers mixing natural calamities or man-made losses, like Kumki, Mynaa, Kayal to name a few, had last directed the Speed inspired train thriller Thodari starring Dhanush and Keerthy Suresh.
Post the back to back disasters of Kayal and Thodari, Prabhu Solomon had begun working on a sequel to his superhit Kumki, with Mathivanan the nephew of Lingusamy and Adhiti Menon. However, he bagged a biggie multilingual Haathi mere Saathi with Rana Daggubati. Shruti Haasan is expected to do the female lead in all the versions.
Now, an exciting update has come from the team of the movie. The film which is being made in Tamil, Telugu, and Hindi, will now have Rana Daggubati playing the lead in Hindi and Vishnu Vishal of Jeeva, Vennila Kabaddi Kuzhu fame playing the lead in Tamil and Telugu. The movie will explore the bond between a Mahout and an elephant.
'Geetha Govindam' Director ready to go with Kajal Aggarwal for 'THIS' Genre.. Director Parasuram has been known for delivering family entertainers, with movies like Saarocharu, Anjaneyulu, Solo, and Srirasthu Subhamasthu, but though he was delivering engaging flicks, could not quite score a success commercially.
- DUBSMASH fame Girl now enters Movies!
- 35-Year-Old Chick for 67-Year-Old Actor ??
- Can Lavanya Tripathi turn the fortune wheel?
- Actress having Affair with Indian Cricket Team Coach?
- Young Director confirms Kajal Aggarwal is not in the project
- Deepika Padukone to join hands with Irrfan Khan
- Flop Hero Wants Anupama
- Naga Shourya returns soon