Director Prabhu Solomon, known for his nature-based entertainers mixing natural calamities or man-made losses, like Kumki, Mynaa, Kayal to name a few, had last directed the Speed inspired train thriller Thodari starring Dhanush and Keerthy Suresh.
Post the back to back disasters of Kayal and Thodari, Prabhu Solomon had begun working on a sequel to his superhit Kumki, with Mathivanan the nephew of Lingusamy and Adhiti Menon. However, he bagged a biggie multilingual Haathi mere Saathi with Rana Daggubati. Shruti Haasan is expected to do the female lead in all the versions.
Now, an exciting update has come from the team of the movie. The film which is being made in Tamil, Telugu, and Hindi, will now have Rana Daggubati playing the lead in Hindi and Vishnu Vishal of Jeeva, Vennila Kabaddi Kuzhu fame playing the lead in Tamil and Telugu. The movie will explore the bond between a Mahout and an elephant.
Nagarjuna Tensed About Hosting Bigg Boss 3 The other day, Journalist Swetha Reddy, actress Gayatri Gupta and producer K Jagadishwar Reddy who are fighting legal cases against Bigg Boss 3 have held a protest at Delhi's Jantar Mantar against the show. They said to the media that they are able to highlight their case at National Level with this protest.
- Kajal gets a Bad guy
- Trisha Oozing her Fleshy Waist and Teasing
- Jhanvi looking to showcase her hidden stuff
- Eesha's Super Natural goes to Tamil
- Trisha gets a BIG banner
- Keerthy Suresh felt uncomfortable in such Clothes...
- Fake account create tantrums for Akkineni
- Srinivasa Kalyanam goes to Tamil with same hot chicks!
- Keerthy please say NO to 'THAT' Hero... Ignore that movie - Fans Beg the Actress
- Rakul Preet shows shameless and flawless before cameras
- Tamanna sits behind Kajal
- Sayyeshaa not leaving her Hubby 'ALONE' in movies
- Very HD Photos of Kalyani Priyadarshan as a temptation for your weekend - Pics Inside!
- When Samantha faced Oops moment before the cameras!
- Producers are scared to approach Gopichand