Akkineni young hero Akhil has been under tremendous pressure, considering the fact that his debut, Akhil directed by VV Vinayak, and his second flick which was released after 2 years, the Vikram Kumar directorial Hello, both failed big time.
Post the twin disasters, the actor had taken his own time, To commit his next flick, and signed to play the lead role in a romantic entertainer directed by Venky Atluri, who had shot to fame with the valentines day release Tholi Prema with Varun Tej and Raashi Khanna.
This movie, bankrolled by Bvsn Prasad, will have Akhil pairing with Niddhi Agerwal who is making her debut with Naga Chaitanya starrer Savyasachi. Now it has been revealed that this movie which will begin shooting in June in London, is planned to be named Mr.Majnu.
Naresh gets such a 'Hot Chick' for his new project Allari Naresh, who was once a safe bet hero with his comic capers made in minimal budgets turning out to be commercially successful ventures, later went on to score one disaster after another, with his last few releases like Meda Meeda abbayi sinking without a trace.
- Vikram Kumar has directed 'SUCH A MOVIE' with TRISHA - Do you Know?
- Famous actresses part of Sex Racket - DETAILS Inside
- How much Kajal was paid for a sexy dance on the stage?
- Samantha's costume created troubles at the Shooting
- 14 Photos of Rakul at Femina Miss India
- Anjali dumps her Boyfriend
- What's cooking in BIGG BOSS 2?
- Trisha denied and Nayan accepted