The Biopic of the legendary actor and former chief minister of Andhra Pradesh, Nandamuri Taraka Ramarao, was launched in March, with the project to be bankrolled by Vivek Induri, Sai Korrapatti and Balakrishna himself.
Starring Balakrishna himself in the lead role, the film was supposed to be directed by Maverick maker Teja, who had made a decent comeback with the political entertainer Nene Raju Nene mantri. But he had exited the project after creative differences. The director was busy with Raani Laxmi Bhai project which was done by Kangana Ranaut. But now, he has decided to put Kangana on hold.
After weeks of speculation as to who will direct the movie, after talks with VV Vinayak and Raghavendra Rao failed, and with talks of Balaiya himself directing it, now it has been announced that the movie will be directed by none other than Krish, who had delivered a hit with Gautamiputra Satakarni for him.
Raashi Khanna begins 'Temper' remake Action hero Vishal had scored a back to back hits after a long time, with his last year investigative thriller Thupparivalan directed by Mysskin, and costarring Anu Emmanuel, and this year's cyber thriller Irumbuthirai directed by debutant Mithran Saravanan, and co-starring Samantha and Action King Arjun.
- A Double Treat from Nayantara!
- Naga Shourya is still open to pair with Sai Pallavi
- Natural star upset with 'Devdas' flop
- Anushk's fat bod won't fit in such dresses - End of the road?
- Can Nivetha win with glam?
- Sayyesha knows to Show Off the Right Areas - HD Photos Inside
- Allu Arjun Trolled on a National Troll Page
- Buxom Babe to reprise Kajal Aggarwal