The Biopic of the legendary actor and former chief minister of Andhra Pradesh, Nandamuri Taraka Ramarao, was launched in March, with the project to be bankrolled by Vivek Induri, Sai Korrapatti and Balakrishna himself.
Starring Balakrishna himself in the lead role, the film was supposed to be directed by Maverick maker Teja, who had made a decent comeback with the political entertainer Nene Raju Nene mantri. But he had exited the project after creative differences. The director was busy with Raani Laxmi Bhai project which was done by Kangana Ranaut. But now, he has decided to put Kangana on hold.
After weeks of speculation as to who will direct the movie, after talks with VV Vinayak and Raghavendra Rao failed, and with talks of Balaiya himself directing it, now it has been announced that the movie will be directed by none other than Krish, who had delivered a hit with Gautamiputra Satakarni for him.
Kajal missed Vijay Deverakonda Sensational youth hero Vijay Deverakonda has been making an impression both on and off screen, with his terrific performances, on screen, as well as his uber cool and down to earth and bold attitude off screen, which has been received well by his diehard fans.
- Jersey First Weekend Collections
- Hansika gets Jyothika's support
- Kanchana 3 First Weekend Collections
- Hansika stooping down her levels
- Trisha's Biggie gets a BIG DIRECTOR support
- Chinmayi's Metoo, Suchi Leaks Scandal, Srileaks - All just for election?
- Item Numbers for Shruti Haasan?
- Shruti Haasan is excited to join with VJS
- Vijay Deverakonda to sign a direct Tamil movie?
- Telugu Anchor Booked for Vulgar Acts in IPL Match
- A FIRST for BOTH Vijay and Kajal Aggarwal
- Eesha Rebba bags Sandalwood Biggie
- Anushka Dating a Minister's Son !?!
- Trisha to make us sweat with her glamour
- Kajal has accepted an unbelievable huge amount of money to act in CONDOMS AD