Bollywood beauty Aditi Rao Hydari, who had made an appearance in South in last year's Maniratnam directorial Kaatru Veliyidai, and will also be seen in his next flick Chekka Chivantha Vaanam, is all set to make her Tollywood debut with the Indraganti Mohanakrishna directorial Sammohanam.
While Aditi basically is a girl from the Royal Wanaparthi dynasty of Hyderabad, the actress had gained fame majorly through Bollywood movies like Delhi 6, Yeh Saali Zindagi, Padmaavat, London Paris New York to name a few. The actress had recently revealed the story behind her accepting Sammohanam.
As said by Aditi, Indraganti Mohanakrishna had started telling the script with the condition that he will proceed to narrate after a minute, only if Aditi likes, and the narration went for more than an hour. Reportedly Aditi had liked the script so much, as the movie revolves around a north girl trying to make it big in South films, just like how she had a tough time in Bollywood. Samohanam releases on June 15 worldwide.
Comedian to Try Again Comedian turned hero Santhanam who had been the reigning king of comedy in Kollywood till before 5 years, with his combination with almost all heroes of the industry including SUperstar Rajnikanth, Thala Ajith, and many others, had made him being called the Comedy Superstar.
- Space flick backs out due to Kajal
- Sizzling Beauty gets her NEXT
- Despite Marriage Breakup, Rashmika targeting 'THIS'...
- Junior NTR is totally committed to 'Aravinda Sametha'
- Nagarjuna unhappy with Kodala winning over his Son at the Box-Office
- Akkineni hero begins next!
- Anupama's Glamorous movie gets a release date
- Allu Arjun's Father misses Timing