Actor Suriya, who was last seen in the heist comedy Thaana Serndha Koottam / Gang directed by Vignesh Shivn, is currently busy shooting for his next flick, the revolutionary themed NGK directed by Selvaraghavan and costarring Sai Pallavi and Rakul Preet Singh.
While the shooting of NGK has been progressing at a rapid pace in sets in Chennai and Pollachi, Suriya had already signed his next, his 37th flick which brings together yet again, the successful combo of himself and director KV Anand, who had previously delivered the blockbuster Ayan and Maattrraan.
Suriya 37, bankrolled by Lyca productions, has been scheduled to begin shooting from the end of June, at London. Sayyeshaa will join the team in this schedule. The movie also has Malayalam legend Mohanlal aka Lalettan in a crucial role, besides also having Tollywood hero Allu Sirish in another vital character.
Kajal's Hot stage show grabs more ratings Kajal Aggarwal has a high market value right now and she is keen to continue the same. She clearly understands the proverb, "Make Hay while the Sun Shines" and she acts accordingly. She recently accepted to do a 'Hot' Stage performance for a recent award show.
- Balayya to pair with the Lucky Trish?
- Trisha allows Gopichand?
- Shruti Haasan's movie gets resumed after a long pause
- What is Trisha's role in 'PETTA'?
- 'RC12' Pre-Release Business details
- Naresh gets such a 'Hot Chick' for his new project
- Vikram Kumar has directed 'SUCH A MOVIE' with TRISHA - Do you Know?
- Famous actresses part of Sex Racket - DETAILS Inside