2014 Sankranthi witnessed one of the most exciting combos of Tollywood coming on screen, with Superstar Mahesh Babu, joining hands with the creative director Sukumar, for the much hyped and highly anticipated psychological thriller One Nenokkadine, which was made at a huge budget.
Despite the crazy expectations and extremely positive reviews, the film failed to fare commercially, as it ended becoming one of the biggest flops in the career of Mahesh Babu, with losses to the tune of more than 50 crores. However, the combo is coming back on screen again. Kajal is likely to pair with Mahesh once again.
After his 25th movie with Vamshi Paidipally, for which he will be sporting a thick beard, Mahesh Babu will be doing a movie with Sukumar yet again, and it has been revealed that the movie will be an action thriller with mass elements. Sukumar and Mahesh are both basking in the success of Rangasthalam and Bharat Ane Nenu, and let's see if the duo can erase the flop memories of One and score a blockbuster this time.
When Rakul Preet wore a Transparent Saree before everyone, you would have never known 'THIS' - PHOTOS PROOF INSIDE Rakul Preet is one of the topmost actresses who works predominantly in South Indian and Hindi movies. The actress who faced a failure with 'SPYder' is looking to bounce back with some notable projects. One such notable project is Suriya's 'NGK'.
- Actress Daughter grabs paparazzi Back with her Tight Dress - HOT PHOTOS INSIDE
- From 'TRADITIONAL DRESS' to 'LACE BIKINI' - 'THIS' Model is Creating Noise on Social Media - HOTTEST EXPOSING PHOTOS Inside
- 'SAAHO' getting heavier
- A Hot Swim Suit Song sequence is shot with Rakul Preet
- Amala Paul planning a comeback with a Forest Based Thriller
- Shruti Haasan tops the chart!
- Malvika Sharma opens out!
- Rakul Preet spices up award show