King Nagarjuna, who had faced a brief lull, with disastrous outings like Om Namo Venkatesaya and Raju Gari Gadhi 2, is back after a break, with his next on-screen avatar as a tough cop, in the Ram Gopal Varma directorial action thriller Officer, bankrolled by RGV's company films.
Officer, which revolves around the mission of an honest cop from Hyderabad to Mumbai, to investigate a case involving a higher official, and how his daughter gets caught and he solves the case as well saves his daughter, is based on the real-life incidents, and modeled on real cop Prasanna, as said by RGV.
The movie which released midst huge hype failed miserably and fans have requested Nagarjuna to learn the art of choosing the movies from his daughter-in-law Samantha as she possesses the Midas touch and she is also the Million Dollar Baby.
Savithri's daughter applauded Keerthy The biopic of the legendary actress Savithri, Mahanati directed by Nag Ashwin of Yevade Subramanyam fame, starring Keerthy Suresh, Samantha, Dulquer Salmaan, Vijay Deverakonda and Prakashraj released yesterday amidst huge expectations and hype.
- With Tarak, Kajal Aggarwal leaps front - Tamanna lags 'Behind'
- Rakul Preet to pair with 50-Year-Old Venky Mama
- 19-Year-Old Malvika turns to be 50-Year-Old's Romantic Interest once again
- Sandalwood babe fights evil!
- Can Suchileaks Scandal actress spark a comeback?
- Chiranjeevi and Kajal Aggarwal again...
- Rakul accepts 'She is a Lesbian' in Rana's Talk show...!?!
- OMG... Trisha does it with Older Heroes...