Young hero Naga Shourya had been facing one disaster after the other, had made a decent comeback, with the surprise superhit of the first quarter of 2018, the campus entertainer with a backdrop of two warring Tamil and Telugu villages, Chalo, costarring sandalwood babe Rashmika Mandanna.
Directed by debutant Venky Kudumula, Chalo went on to become a money spinner, and a surprise hit at the box office, especially at a time when biggies like Ravi Teja starrer Touch Chesi Chudu failed big time. Now, the young maker has got a good opportunity.
Venky Kudumula has been reportedly roped in by the prestigious Geetha Arts banner to make a movie, and it has been said that the movie might star Sai Dharam Tej. While it was reported earlier that Venky will be directing Nithiin next, it is to be seen if Venky commits Geetha arts movie.
'Aravinda Sametha' dubbing rights sold to a Leading Channel Young tiger Jr NTR who scored a hit with Jai Lava Kusa returned back on screens with the action-packed faction entertainer Aravindha Sametha. He joined hands with Trivikram for the first time in his career, as the director had last delivered the dud Agnyaathavaasi.
- After Chinmayi's sexual accusation, Poet Vairamuthu gets a chance...
- Shruti Haasan taking her relationship to next level? See these Photos
- Amala Paul not worried about Hit or Flop...
- 'YEVADU' Combo coming again?
- Will Maharshi be dubbed in Tamil?
- Another HOT VIDEO of RAKUL PREET goes VIRAL - WATCH VIDEO
- Kajal Aggarwal or Samantha - Who suits Rural roles? Tamil Director answers
- Kajal to fill new shoes!
- Poorna gets a Biggie up next
- Arya goes Rural
- Top 20 Oops! Moments of Actresses in Public - Kajal, Shruti Haasan, Hansika and Many More...
- Hansika to work with 'THIS' Hero again?
- Young Thigh Beauty upset as her movie is unable to see the light
- Brahmin Beauty is Not Happy despite scoring a success
- Nayantara prefers to do it Alone!