Young maker Mahi V Raghav, who had begun his Tollywood career with the dud Paathshala, went on a sabbatical, before striking back with his horror comedy Anando Brahma. Starring Tapsee Pannu in the lead role, the classy comic entertainer went on to become the surprise sleeper hit of the year.
Post the success of Anando Brahma, the director had sprung another surprise, as he had launched his next, Yatra, which happened to be the biopic of former Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Rajasekar Reddy, with the Malayalam Megastar Mammootty playing YSR. The shooting of the film is expected to begin in July.
While there had been speculations of casting Nayanthara, Suriya and many other prominent faces, only Bhumika chawla had been cast to play Mammooty's sister in the movie. It has now been revealed that the makers of Yatra, are planning to release the political biopic on Sankranthi 2019.
Top 20 Unexpected 'Oops' Moments of Indian Actresses in 'Public' Not all days can be 'Fruitful'. Some time it will go our way, some time it will go the opposite. For these actresses below, they just had their bad time. But it was a wonderful sight for Paparazzi's and their fans !
- These 10 images of Alia Bhatt from Vogue Photo shoot will leave you tempted
- These 10 SEXY Photos belong to HANSIKA MOTWANI - View all Photos
- Radhika Apte accepts that she made compromises with producers
- Kasthuri pleads for an apology
- Shruti gets 'Race Gurram' Hero
- Kajal accepts that she hesitated to act in a movie...
- Mehreen says she's unaware of the sex racket in the industry
- Aravind Swamy who paired with Trisha it to court
- Sayyeshaa project gets a Malayalam Superstar as 'Villain'
- Star Couple ban mobiles to get Privacy
- 'Care of Kancharapalem' Producer targets next
- Milky beauty to settle in business?
- Samantha angry on 'THEM' for making her sweat at gym...
- Can you believe... TRISHA has ACTED IN SUCH SCENES...
- Kajal Aggarwal's intimacy angers her Parents