Young maker Mahi V Raghav, who had begun his Tollywood career with the dud Paathshala, went on a sabbatical, before striking back with his horror comedy Anando Brahma. Starring Tapsee Pannu in the lead role, the classy comic entertainer went on to become the surprise sleeper hit of the year.
Post the success of Anando Brahma, the director had sprung another surprise, as he had launched his next, Yatra, which happened to be the biopic of former Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Rajasekar Reddy, with the Malayalam Megastar Mammootty playing YSR. The shooting of the film is expected to begin in July.
While there had been speculations of casting Nayanthara, Suriya and many other prominent faces, only Bhumika chawla had been cast to play Mammooty's sister in the movie. It has now been revealed that the makers of Yatra, are planning to release the political biopic on Sankranthi 2019.
OMG... This is TRISHA in her early days of cinema career - View Photos Trisha has been in the film industry for more than a decade and still, she gives young actresses a run for their money. The actress has acted in various film industries and has been the numero uno actress. Even now, she has more than 7 movies under her belt.
- Anasuya bags another project
- Samantha's new brand endorsement
- Payal gets a Huge Demand
- Kajal's surprise in Super Star's next
- Nandita Swetha's next is based on real life incidents
- Lakshmi Ramakrishnan launches her Next
- Whaa..tt..?? Kajal replaces Porn star Sunny Leone?
- Anupama prefers negative shades
- A Tamil Remake gets Huge Attention
- Can the Milky Babes come together?
- Chiranjeevi back with Double mast
- This 'Desi' beauty has come a long way!
- 11 Photos of Sara Ali Khan while walking out of Pilates class
- Fan asks about 'AIDS' to Sri Reddy and her answer will blow you!
- Mahesh surrounded by Girls for a TVC - View Pics!