Young maker Mahi V Raghav, who had begun his Tollywood career with the dud Paathshala, went on a sabbatical, before striking back with his horror comedy Anando Brahma. Starring Tapsee Pannu in the lead role, the classy comic entertainer went on to become the surprise sleeper hit of the year.
Post the success of Anando Brahma, the director had sprung another surprise, as he had launched his next, Yatra, which happened to be the biopic of former Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Rajasekar Reddy, with the Malayalam Megastar Mammootty playing YSR. The shooting of the film is expected to begin in July.
While there had been speculations of casting Nayanthara, Suriya and many other prominent faces, only Bhumika chawla had been cast to play Mammooty's sister in the movie. It has now been revealed that the makers of Yatra, are planning to release the political biopic on Sankranthi 2019.
ADULT COMEDY Team coming together again for another SEX COMEDY in 3D - Is she the Female Lead ? Way back in 2015, music director turned hero GV Prakash, who had then just begun his career with the horror comedy Darling which was a hit, had then ventured into doing soft porn stuff and adult comedy with the sensational flick Trisha Illana Nayanthara.
- Sri Divya is back with her Lucky Hero
- The Lip-Lock is used for Promotions!
- Nayantara's Boyfriend gets a Hero promotion
- Flop with Kajal and Tamanna, now Kalyan Ram dedicates himself Totally
- Young Bikini Beauty to pair with 59-Year-Old Akkineni for 'Manmadhudu' Sequel
- Shruti Haasan in Koratala's next
- Samantha faces DOUBLE TROUBLE
- Pellichoopulu Hindi version tastes a huge success!
- INSIDE TALK: 'Nannu Dochukunduvate' doesn't live upto the Hype and Hoopla
- Engagement Break Up with Rashmika, but he turns into a Sherlock now!
- Samantha's Flop Movie mints 50 Crores on Opening weekend
- Sultry Siren joins Biggie
- Another super model enters!
- Can Keerthy Suresh taste it again?
- Comedian to Try Again