2013 witnessed the release of one of the biggest budgeted spy thrillers of South Cinema, Vishwaroopam, directed by the legend Kamal Haasan, and starring himself, alongside Andrea, Pooja Kumar, Rahul Bose, which was released amidst huge controversies, and eventually ended a huge blockbuster.
The film, which had Kamal playing Wisam Ahmad Kashmiri, an Indian agent, in the hunt for Omar played by Rahul Bose, ended with the indications of the next part set in India. With 5 years already completed, the sequel of Vishwaroopam has already completed shooting and is awaiting release.
Now, it has been revealed that, all decks have been cleared for Vishwaroopam, and that the movie will be released worldwide on August 15, as an Independence day treat for the millions of fans of Kamal. This sequel had been censored and had reportedly been slapped with 17 cuts.
ADULT COMEDY Team coming together again for another SEX COMEDY in 3D - Is she the Female Lead ? Way back in 2015, music director turned hero GV Prakash, who had then just begun his career with the horror comedy Darling which was a hit, had then ventured into doing soft porn stuff and adult comedy with the sensational flick Trisha Illana Nayanthara.
- Sri Divya is back with her Lucky Hero
- The Lip-Lock is used for Promotions!
- Nayantara's Boyfriend gets a Hero promotion
- Flop with Kajal and Tamanna, now Kalyan Ram dedicates himself Totally
- Young Bikini Beauty to pair with 59-Year-Old Akkineni for 'Manmadhudu' Sequel
- Shruti Haasan in Koratala's next
- Samantha faces DOUBLE TROUBLE
- Pellichoopulu Hindi version tastes a huge success!
- INSIDE TALK: 'Nannu Dochukunduvate' doesn't live upto the Hype and Hoopla
- Engagement Break Up with Rashmika, but he turns into a Sherlock now!
- Samantha's Flop Movie mints 50 Crores on Opening weekend
- Sultry Siren joins Biggie
- Another super model enters!
- Can Keerthy Suresh taste it again?
- Comedian to Try Again