Actor Suriya had been facing a tough time of his career, as his last few films, barring Singam 3 aka Si 3, have failed to set the box office on fire, especially with films like Thaanaa Serndha Koottam failing to do wonders despite having a grand opening weekend collection.
The problem behind this happened to be the budget overshoot and the selling of distribution and theatricals at exorbitant prices, higher than the actual market, ultimately leading to losses of at least 20-30 crores per movie. Sayyesha while shooting for 'Jungaa' in the snow-covered European region was knocked out and to avoid the same, some special privileges were given to her.
Despite all this, Lyca productions, who are bankrolling Suriya's 37th movie directed by KV Anand, will be made in a budget of 100 crores. The movie will begin shooting next month in London and will be shot in exotic locations. This movie will also star Mohanlal and Allu Sirish in important roles, while Sayyeshaa will be playing the female lead.
Kajal missed Vijay Deverakonda Sensational youth hero Vijay Deverakonda has been making an impression both on and off screen, with his terrific performances, on screen, as well as his uber cool and down to earth and bold attitude off screen, which has been received well by his diehard fans.
- Jersey First Weekend Collections
- Hansika gets Jyothika's support
- Kanchana 3 First Weekend Collections
- Hansika stooping down her levels
- Trisha's Biggie gets a BIG DIRECTOR support
- Chinmayi's Metoo, Suchi Leaks Scandal, Srileaks - All just for election?
- Item Numbers for Shruti Haasan?
- Shruti Haasan is excited to join with VJS
- Vijay Deverakonda to sign a direct Tamil movie?
- Telugu Anchor Booked for Vulgar Acts in IPL Match
- A FIRST for BOTH Vijay and Kajal Aggarwal
- Eesha Rebba bags Sandalwood Biggie
- Anushka Dating a Minister's Son !?!
- Trisha to make us sweat with her glamour
- Kajal has accepted an unbelievable huge amount of money to act in CONDOMS AD