Actor Suriya had been facing a tough time of his career, as his last few films, barring Singam 3 aka Si 3, have failed to set the box office on fire, especially with films like Thaanaa Serndha Koottam failing to do wonders despite having a grand opening weekend collection.
The problem behind this happened to be the budget overshoot and the selling of distribution and theatricals at exorbitant prices, higher than the actual market, ultimately leading to losses of at least 20-30 crores per movie. Sayyesha while shooting for 'Jungaa' in the snow-covered European region was knocked out and to avoid the same, some special privileges were given to her.
Despite all this, Lyca productions, who are bankrolling Suriya's 37th movie directed by KV Anand, will be made in a budget of 100 crores. The movie will begin shooting next month in London and will be shot in exotic locations. This movie will also star Mohanlal and Allu Sirish in important roles, while Sayyeshaa will be playing the female lead.
Rakul all set to enter Action Rakul Preet Singh, The Slender waist babe is currently starring in a number of films in Tamil, Telugu, and Hindi and after the disastrous outing with her last Bollywood movie Aiyaary directed by Neeraj Pandey, now she's acting with Ajay Devgn in the romantic action movie De De Pyaar de directed by Akiv Ali and also starring veteran actress Tabu.
- Pranitha with Mallu Beauty!
- Tamanna shows her rage
- Is that Baby bump Ileana?
- Sexy Samantha will be Back
- OMG... Kajal Aggarwal to enter Wedlock soon
- Lady Superstar ready for it?
- Can Raashi Khanna win again?
- Rowdy wins Big Time
- Mahesh Babu or Pawan Kalyan to be BIGG BOSS host for Season 3
- Kajal teams up with Younger Brother for third time - Photos Inside
- Sayyeshaa's movie has Mallu Legend playing Prime Minister of India
- Music Director cum Actor goes places
- Thriller sends Chills and Hits
- Troubles brewing between Trish and Vish !?!
- Whoa... Whoa... Is this Samantha !?!