Actor Suriya had been facing a tough time of his career, as his last few films, barring Singam 3 aka Si 3, have failed to set the box office on fire, especially with films like Thaanaa Serndha Koottam failing to do wonders despite having a grand opening weekend collection.
The problem behind this happened to be the budget overshoot and the selling of distribution and theatricals at exorbitant prices, higher than the actual market, ultimately leading to losses of at least 20-30 crores per movie. Sayyesha while shooting for 'Jungaa' in the snow-covered European region was knocked out and to avoid the same, some special privileges were given to her.
Despite all this, Lyca productions, who are bankrolling Suriya's 37th movie directed by KV Anand, will be made in a budget of 100 crores. The movie will begin shooting next month in London and will be shot in exotic locations. This movie will also star Mohanlal and Allu Sirish in important roles, while Sayyeshaa will be playing the female lead.
Savithri's daughter applauded Keerthy The biopic of the legendary actress Savithri, Mahanati directed by Nag Ashwin of Yevade Subramanyam fame, starring Keerthy Suresh, Samantha, Dulquer Salmaan, Vijay Deverakonda and Prakashraj released yesterday amidst huge expectations and hype.
- With Tarak, Kajal Aggarwal leaps front - Tamanna lags 'Behind'
- Rakul Preet to pair with 50-Year-Old Venky Mama
- 19-Year-Old Malvika turns to be 50-Year-Old's Romantic Interest once again
- Sandalwood babe fights evil!
- Can Suchileaks Scandal actress spark a comeback?
- Chiranjeevi and Kajal Aggarwal again...
- Rakul accepts 'She is a Lesbian' in Rana's Talk show...!?!
- OMG... Trisha does it with Older Heroes...