Mallu sensation Dulquer Salmaan, the son of Megastar Mammootty, had been making waves, as he received rave reviews for his performance as the yesteryear king of romance, the Tamil actor Gemini Ganesan, the husband of Actress Savithri in Mahanati.
Having made a huge impact with his debut Telugu movie itself, with his perfect dubbing by self in Telugu by learning the language, the actor will have his next release, the Tamil movie Kannum Kannum Kollaiyadithaal in July, and his Hindi debut Karwaan in August.
On the other hand, the handsome hero is all geared up for a one of its kind travelogue movie, directed by Debutant Ra Karthik. This movie will have four heroines sharing screen space with Dulquer, and his portions with Nivetha Pethuraj will begin shooting in June second week.
Naresh gets such a 'Hot Chick' for his new project Allari Naresh, who was once a safe bet hero with his comic capers made in minimal budgets turning out to be commercially successful ventures, later went on to score one disaster after another, with his last few releases like Meda Meeda abbayi sinking without a trace.
- Vikram Kumar has directed 'SUCH A MOVIE' with TRISHA - Do you Know?
- Famous actresses part of Sex Racket - DETAILS Inside
- How much Kajal was paid for a sexy dance on the stage?
- Samantha's costume created troubles at the Shooting
- 14 Photos of Rakul at Femina Miss India
- Anjali dumps her Boyfriend
- What's cooking in BIGG BOSS 2?
- Trisha denied and Nayan accepted