Mallu sensation Dulquer Salmaan, the son of Megastar Mammootty, had been making waves, as he received rave reviews for his performance as the yesteryear king of romance, the Tamil actor Gemini Ganesan, the husband of Actress Savithri in Mahanati.
Having made a huge impact with his debut Telugu movie itself, with his perfect dubbing by self in Telugu by learning the language, the actor will have his next release, the Tamil movie Kannum Kannum Kollaiyadithaal in July, and his Hindi debut Karwaan in August.
On the other hand, the handsome hero is all geared up for a one of its kind travelogue movie, directed by Debutant Ra Karthik. This movie will have four heroines sharing screen space with Dulquer, and his portions with Nivetha Pethuraj will begin shooting in June second week.
So when is Trisha returning back to India? So, when is the last time you heard that Trisha is in India? It should be at least 2 months back! The actress has spent a lot of time across the World and she completed a lengthy tour. As the strike is called off, it is expected that she will be back any moment!
- Will Trisha arrive as expected?
- Trisha does it for her own movie
- Kajal's BIG CONTRACT for a Brand Endorsement
- Tamanna enters Sye Raa
- Trisha returns back to roots
- Interview of Popular Anchor and 'Neerja' fame Actress Sunanda Wong
- Kajal Aggarwal ready to be a home maker
- Kajal, Samantha, Nayantara are also victims of Casting Couch