Ever since Superstar Rajnikanth had announced his political entry and had responded to the wait of almost 20 years by his millions of fans, all his moves have been under constant scrutiny and observation, as he was always thought by many to be supporting BJP.
Despite numerous attempts by the actor to claim that he was not by BJP's side and that he was doing spiritual politics, time and again, he has got himself into troubles, despite having not even launched a political party. As we knew, recently, the actor had got himself into a political issue, as he had visited Thoothukudi which had faced murders by policemen who killed protesters demanding Sterlite ban.
The actor's views that there were fringe elements and his views supporting CM Edappadi, besides also supporting the cops, has resulted in his reputation getting damaged. Now, this has reflected in 'Kaala' advance bookings as they have been dull in 'B' and 'C' centers. Only in Metropolitan cities, the first weekend shows were sold out. Tickets are available everywhere in rest of the places.
Nayantara gets a HUGE Offer While Bollywood had been making biopics quite often like MS Dhoni The Untold Story, Bhaag Milkha Bhaag, Dangal to name a few, Tollywood had recently joined the Biopic bandwagon, with the blockbuster Biopic of legendary actress Savithri, Mahanati.
- Kajal's dream come true?
- Anaganaga O Prema Katha teaser Launched by Hero "RANA DAGGUBATI"
- Prabhas opens on marrying Anushka Shetty
- Trisha says why she prefers being Aloof!
- What is Trisha doing in USA? All secrets revealed
- Kajal's Honeymoon in overseas!
- Taapsee finally says Yes to such a film
- Shruti Haasan turns Producer for 'Lens' director
- Anjali is back with a Horror Sequel
- So what was Kajal doing in the Hill station?
- All details you want to know on Deepika - Ranveer marriage!
- When will 'Mohini' Digital version Release?
- Rashmika gets 'Arjun Reddy' Hero !!
- Chiru ready to do Srimanthudu type movie with Siva?
- Rakul Preet to do an item number in RC12