Ever since Superstar Rajnikanth had announced his political entry and had responded to the wait of almost 20 years by his millions of fans, all his moves have been under constant scrutiny and observation, as he was always thought by many to be supporting BJP.
Despite numerous attempts by the actor to claim that he was not by BJP's side and that he was doing spiritual politics, time and again, he has got himself into troubles, despite having not even launched a political party. As we knew, recently, the actor had got himself into a political issue, as he had visited Thoothukudi which had faced murders by policemen who killed protesters demanding Sterlite ban.
The actor's views that there were fringe elements and his views supporting CM Edappadi, besides also supporting the cops, has resulted in his reputation getting damaged. Now, this has reflected in 'Kaala' advance bookings as they have been dull in 'B' and 'C' centers. Only in Metropolitan cities, the first weekend shows were sold out. Tickets are available everywhere in rest of the places.
Tamanna enters Sye Raa Milky beauty Tamannaah, who had not been bagging many offers in any language, be it Tamil or Telugu, and last seen in the Tamil flick Sketch with Chiyaan Vikram, besides dancing in item songs in films like Jaguar, Jai Lava Kusa, will next be seen in 'Kanne Kalaimaane'.
- Trisha returns back to roots
- Interview of Popular Anchor and 'Neerja' fame Actress Sunanda Wong
- Kajal Aggarwal ready to be a home maker
- Kajal, Samantha, Nayantara are also victims of Casting Couch
- Raj Tarun in flop route
- A lead female singer gets 'MARRIED' again
- Rakul Preet spotted in a Tight Sleeveless Tops - View Photos
- Again a journalist avatar for Akkineni princess