The young director Kalyan Krishna, known for delivering the superhit entertainer Soggade Chinni Nayana, with King Nagarjuna, which became the actor's career-best hit, had always wanted to direct a movie with Kajal Aggarwal pairing with Mega Powerstar Ramcharan.
Infact he had wanted to direct Soggade Chinni Nayana with Chiru who had directed it to Nag citing that the character was similar to that of Andarivadu character. Post-Soggade, his movie with Naga Chaitanya, Rarandoi veduka chudam also met with an average result.
As he wanted to impress Ramcharan by making a mass movie and proving himself as a commercial mass movie director, he made Nela ticket with Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja which went on to be a huge disaster. Following Nela Ticket failure, Kalyan Krishna dreams to direct Kajal with Ram Charan are not going to materialize anytime soon.
A Premature ending for Prince, Kajal, Balayya project It has been several years since the talks on a sensational Multi-starrer featuring superstar Mahesh Babu and Nandamuri Balakrishna, to be directed by Oora mass director Boyapati Srinu, started, and the fans of both the mass heroes are expecting this movie to be initiated sooner.
- Kajal Aggarwal's latest clicks from Shooting Spot
- VVR team rushing to completion
- Ram Charan to work with Samantha and a Kannada Hero?
- 47 Photos of Kajal in a short top and skirt revealing her tempting waist
- Nandita Swetha running out of chances
- Shruti Haasan's Old Movie grabs more TRP ratings
- Scarlet Witch's costume in Avengers was 'Sexy'
- Nidhi Agerwal share between Bros
- Bunny and Shruti join hands once again?
- Shruti Haasan ready to sizzle the Ramp again
- Sai Pallavi ready to show her Other Side
- When Tamanna got trolled for the 'Devotional' mode with Swamiji...
- STR approaches Rakul Preet...
- Tharun's awkward comments on movie reviews...
- Manjima decides to lose some flesh!