Young hero from the mega family, Allu Sirish, had celebrated his birthday recently with his brother Allu Arjun and his family in a grand manner, receiving the wishes and blessings of numerous celebrities and fans.
The actor, who had started off with the did Gauravam, later started acting in decent hits, and had recently been scoring success at the box office with films like Oka Kshanam and Srirasthu Subhamasthu. Now, he's having a number of biggies in his Kitty.
He had responded recently to the rumor that he was roped in to play Sharwanand's brother and Kajal Aggarwal's pair in Srikanth Addala's upcoming flick, saying that those were mere rumors. Allu Sirish is currently starring in Telugu in the remake of Malayalam movie ABCD and in Tamil in Suriya 37 by KV Anand.
Actress Daughter grabs paparazzi Back with her Tight Dress - HOT PHOTOS INSIDE Bollywood industry's yesteryear actress Late Sridevi's daughters Jhanvi and Khushi Kapoor were born in the spotlight. It is no surprise that Jhanvi wanted to follow her mother's footsteps and enter Bollywood. Jahnvi's 'Thadak' got her a good name in the industry.
- Akhil Akkineni gets Miss World Beauty!
- Will Samantha say 'YES' to act in such a role?
- Arjun accepts Casting Couch and he didn't stop his daughter from being an Actress
- Can Raashi Khanna get a new lease of life?
- Priya says Cinema and Politics are different
- Trisha joins with 58-Year-Old Actor in a Political entertainer
- Bearded Actor locks his Date
- NO to Allu Arjun and YES to Mahesh Babu