Young hero from the mega family, Allu Sirish, had celebrated his birthday recently with his brother Allu Arjun and his family in a grand manner, receiving the wishes and blessings of numerous celebrities and fans.
The actor, who had started off with the did Gauravam, later started acting in decent hits, and had recently been scoring success at the box office with films like Oka Kshanam and Srirasthu Subhamasthu. Now, he's having a number of biggies in his Kitty.
He had responded recently to the rumor that he was roped in to play Sharwanand's brother and Kajal Aggarwal's pair in Srikanth Addala's upcoming flick, saying that those were mere rumors. Allu Sirish is currently starring in Telugu in the remake of Malayalam movie ABCD and in Tamil in Suriya 37 by KV Anand.
#Maharshi Bookings will break #AvengersEndGame records - Here's Why! Mahesh Babu was last seen in the political entertainer Bharat Ane Nenu which was a stunning blockbuster return to form for the actor after his disastrous action thriller Spyder directed by AR Murugadoss. The actor is now pinning huge hopes on Maharshi.
- Dusky Tamil Beauty confirms her next project
- King Akkineni makes some passionate romance with Rakul Preet
- Rakul Preet is transforming as a B-Grade Actress
- Kajal's reply when a fan called her she resembled a Porn Star will 'SHOCK' you
- 44-Year-Old Actress, Mother of Two, faced Oops! moment during Jewelry Showroom Opening - HOT PHOTOS INSIDE
- Rakul Preet helps 'HIM' to make an entry
- Anupama completes a Big remake!
- Aditi Rao teams up with Producer cum Actor and the movie gets 'A'
- 'Geetha Govindam' Babe ready to show her mettle in Kolly
- Tamanna to showcase the Hotness once again!
- 58-Year-Old Hero begins next with the Bold and Beautiful Heroine
- 'Aravinda Sametha' dubbing rights sold to a Leading Channel
- After Chinmayi's sexual accusation, Poet Vairamuthu gets a chance...
- Shruti Haasan taking her relationship to next level? See these Photos
- Amala Paul not worried about Hit or Flop...