Young hero from the mega family, Allu Sirish, had celebrated his birthday recently with his brother Allu Arjun and his family in a grand manner, receiving the wishes and blessings of numerous celebrities and fans.
The actor, who had started off with the did Gauravam, later started acting in decent hits, and had recently been scoring success at the box office with films like Oka Kshanam and Srirasthu Subhamasthu. Now, he's having a number of biggies in his Kitty.
He had responded recently to the rumor that he was roped in to play Sharwanand's brother and Kajal Aggarwal's pair in Srikanth Addala's upcoming flick, saying that those were mere rumors. Allu Sirish is currently starring in Telugu in the remake of Malayalam movie ABCD and in Tamil in Suriya 37 by KV Anand.
Kajal's dream come true? Milky beauty Kajal Aggarwal has been making the right noises of late, with her shifting from her glamour doll image to performance-oriented roles as well, while perfectly maintaining the balance between sexy hot acts and emotional acting roles.
- Anaganaga O Prema Katha teaser Launched by Hero "RANA DAGGUBATI"
- Prabhas opens on marrying Anushka Shetty
- Trisha says why she prefers being Aloof!
- What is Trisha doing in USA? All secrets revealed
- Kajal's Honeymoon in overseas!
- Taapsee finally says Yes to such a film
- Shruti Haasan turns Producer for 'Lens' director
- Anjali is back with a Horror Sequel
- So what was Kajal doing in the Hill station?
- All details you want to know on Deepika - Ranveer marriage!
- When will 'Mohini' Digital version Release?
- Rashmika gets 'Arjun Reddy' Hero !!
- Chiru ready to do Srimanthudu type movie with Siva?
- Rakul Preet to do an item number in RC12
- A Hot Item number in Kajal Aggarwal's next under Teja direction