Young hero from the mega family, Allu Sirish, had celebrated his birthday recently with his brother Allu Arjun and his family in a grand manner, receiving the wishes and blessings of numerous celebrities and fans.
The actor, who had started off with the did Gauravam, later started acting in decent hits, and had recently been scoring success at the box office with films like Oka Kshanam and Srirasthu Subhamasthu. Now, he's having a number of biggies in his Kitty.
He had responded recently to the rumor that he was roped in to play Sharwanand's brother and Kajal Aggarwal's pair in Srikanth Addala's upcoming flick, saying that those were mere rumors. Allu Sirish is currently starring in Telugu in the remake of Malayalam movie ABCD and in Tamil in Suriya 37 by KV Anand.
Tamanna enters Sye Raa Milky beauty Tamannaah, who had not been bagging many offers in any language, be it Tamil or Telugu, and last seen in the Tamil flick Sketch with Chiyaan Vikram, besides dancing in item songs in films like Jaguar, Jai Lava Kusa, will next be seen in 'Kanne Kalaimaane'.
- Trisha returns back to roots
- Interview of Popular Anchor and 'Neerja' fame Actress Sunanda Wong
- Kajal Aggarwal ready to be a home maker
- Kajal, Samantha, Nayantara are also victims of Casting Couch
- Raj Tarun in flop route
- A lead female singer gets 'MARRIED' again
- Rakul Preet spotted in a Tight Sleeveless Tops - View Photos
- Again a journalist avatar for Akkineni princess