The 2014 Bollywood superhit, Queen, starring Kangana Ranaut, Rajkummar Rao and Lisa Haydon in lead roles, went on to become a comeback Superhit for Kangna besides also fetching her a national award for best actress.
Now, the movie is currently being remade in south languages with Ramesh Arvind directing the Tamil and Kannada versions, Paris Paris with Kajal Aggarwal and Butterfly with Parul Yadav respectively, and Zam Zam in Malayalam with Manjima Mohan.
On the other hand, the Telugu remake, Queen once again was supposed to be directed by Neelakanta but he had exited the project due to creative differences. Now, the movie starring Tamannaah has begun shooting in Mysore, with Awe maker Prashant Varma directing it. Now, there are reports that the director is bonding close with Tamanna and they are seen together.
Kajal's old Telugu movies are resold in Tamil - Thanks to her Hotness quotient These days it's all about re-using and re-dusting olden Telugu movies. After the stupendous success of 'Baahubali', Prabhas has got a wider range of fans. His movie 'Mirchi' was earlier released in Tamil. Now with no biggies releasing until 29th of November, Kajal's old Telugu movies gets a new lease of life.
- Samantha and Chay were in love from their very first flick - Do you know?
- TAXIWAALA REVIEW - Vijay Deverakonda FAILS YET AGAIN
- An Actor shows his vulgarity towards Keerthy Suresh
- Ileana's secret is to Do Intercourse regularly
- Nayantara create ripples
- Deepika Padukone touched 'Inappropriately' in this Making Video !
- OMG... This is TRISHA in her early days of cinema career - View Photos
- Anasuya bags another project