Young hero Nikhil Siddhartha, who had delivered two hits, the horror comedy Ekkadiki Pothavu Chinnavada and the revenge thriller Keshava, had tasted a huge failure this year, with the campus flick Kirrak Party.
Though the film was the remake of a blockbuster Kannada movie it had failed badly. However unmindful of the disastrous result, the actor moved on to his next flick, the remake of a Tamil movie this time. However, the Tamil movie itself was a below average outing. So everyone wonders why he preferred that.
This movie, titled mudra is the Telugu remake of Tamil movie kanithan directed by TN Santhosh and starring Atharva in Tamil. Telugu version is also Directed by Santhosh and costarring Lavanya Tripathi. The movie is bankrolled by Tagore Madhu and the First Look was revealed recently.
Young Actress blackmails director with Sri leaks! An upcoming actress has blackmailed a director using the name of Sri reddy. An item dancer-actress had recently got interested to act as a heroine and had been approaching many directors to provide her an opportunity to play the female lead in movies.
- Kajal Aggarwal's Director to enter Web!
- Samantha in S.S.Rajamouli's 'RRR' ??
- 'Geetha Govindam' sets ANOTHER RECORD
- 'Devdas' all cleared for September 27 release
- This is HUGE for Keerthy Suresh!
- Suriya's wife keeps on signing movies...
- An Over-Rated Romance coming on the way!
- Rashmika is tight-lipped about her engagement breakup!