Akkineni hero Naga Chaitanya, who was last seen in the disastrous outing Yuddham Sharanam, is currently busy shooting for multiple flicks and has been extremely busy post his wedding with Samantha. He also works on several projects right now.
The actor had the prestigious offer to star as his grandfather Akkineni Nageswara Rao, in the recently released blockbuster biopic of legendary actress Savithri, in Nag Ashwin directorial Mahanati starring Keerthy Suresh and Dulquer Salmaan.
Recently Chay opened up on playing ANR in the movie.he said that though he initially wanted to avoid meeting Nag Ashwin, he was impressed with Nagi's narration, that he played ANR and also added that he'd not have been happy if anyone else had played the role. Naga Chaitanya is busy with Savyasachi and Sailaja Reddy Alludu now.
Mahesh surrounded by Girls for a TVC - View Pics! Mahesh Babu is flying high with the stupendous success of 'Bharat Ane Nenu' and he is also working on his next under Vamshi Padipally direction. The movie is progressing at a brisk pace and the team has completed a long schedule in Dehradun.
- AMAR AKBAR ANTHONY Review - Ravi Teja's Wait for a 'REAL HIT' continues
- A sequel to 'Bharat Ane Nenu' ??
- Kriti Sanon grabs a Biggie
- Niharika Kondiela getting ready for Marriage? View Pics!
- So when is Trisha returning back to India?
- Will Trisha arrive as expected?
- Trisha does it for her own movie
- Kajal's BIG CONTRACT for a Brand Endorsement