Akkineni hero Naga Chaitanya, who was last seen in the disastrous outing Yuddham Sharanam, is currently busy shooting for multiple flicks and has been extremely busy post his wedding with Samantha. He also works on several projects right now.
The actor had the prestigious offer to star as his grandfather Akkineni Nageswara Rao, in the recently released blockbuster biopic of legendary actress Savithri, in Nag Ashwin directorial Mahanati starring Keerthy Suresh and Dulquer Salmaan.
Recently Chay opened up on playing ANR in the movie.he said that though he initially wanted to avoid meeting Nag Ashwin, he was impressed with Nagi's narration, that he played ANR and also added that he'd not have been happy if anyone else had played the role. Naga Chaitanya is busy with Savyasachi and Sailaja Reddy Alludu now.
Comedian to Try Again Comedian turned hero Santhanam who had been the reigning king of comedy in Kollywood till before 5 years, with his combination with almost all heroes of the industry including SUperstar Rajnikanth, Thala Ajith, and many others, had made him being called the Comedy Superstar.
- Space flick backs out due to Kajal
- Sizzling Beauty gets her NEXT
- Despite Marriage Breakup, Rashmika targeting 'THIS'...
- Junior NTR is totally committed to 'Aravinda Sametha'
- Nagarjuna unhappy with Kodala winning over his Son at the Box-Office
- Akkineni hero begins next!
- Anupama's Glamorous movie gets a release date
- Allu Arjun's Father misses Timing