The Kollywood action hero Vishal, who began with a bang, with a hat-trick of hits, Chellame, Sandakozhi, Thimiru, later went on to score a flurry of flops, before making a mark with Pandiyanadu, and later occasionally scoring decent outings. Recently he has been having a good form, with back to back hits Thupparivalan and Irumbuthirai.
One striking feature of his career was
that, his initial 3 flicks were blockbusters in Telugu as well, even with just their dubbed versions, namely Pandem Kodi, Bharani and Pogaru. However, when he attempted straight Telugu movie with Salute, it flunked, and post that none of his movies had clicked at Tollywood box office.
However, the cybercrime thriller Abhimanyudu, Vishal claims the Andhra market again, as the movie was a huge hit. But all credits to Samantha who has the Midas touch and who helped Vishal in regaining the market.
Movie flops and Kajal says a 'BIG NOO' Director Maruthi had begun his career with the small flick Ee Rojullo and later made movies like Bus stop, Kotha Janta and later ventured to direct established heroes like Nani in Bhale Bhale Magadivoy and victory Venkatesh in Babu Bangaram.
- Which 35+ Year old heroine is going to be lucky?
- Rumours on Ritika Singh
- Can Nandita Swetha elevate herself?
- Nivetha says she won't beg for chance
- Samantha will leave you teasing in these Photos!
- Priya comes to Tolly?
- After Petta, Trisha gets...
- Unseen Personal Hot Photos of Shruti Haasan for you - Check these Out
- Alia goes inside 'Arjun Reddy' ??
- Trisha finds her love
- Malvika is upset
- Tejaswi Madivada stuns everyone by exposing her thighs for a Photoshoot
- 5 Photos of this 25-Year-Old BENGALURU HOT CHICK can make your day better
- Suchileaks Actress, Regina, Nivetha enjoying PARTY with the director - View all pics
- 23 Breathtaking Spicy Hot Photos Of Ritika In A 2-Piece Bikini - Part 2