Tamil actor Karthi, who was last seen playing a sincere and fierce cop Theeran Thirumaran, in the H Vinoth directorial action thriller Theeran Adhigaaram Ondru, which was based on real-life incidents, is back in an all-new avatar for his next flick, releasing soon.
This movie, titled Kadaikutty Singam in Tamil and Chinnababu in Telugu, is directed by Pandiraj of Pasanga, Kathakali, and Vamsam fame, and also stars veteran Sathyaraj as Karthi's father, besides the young and gorgeous Sayyeshaa as Karthi's pair. Besides Sayyeshaa, the movie also has Priya Bhavani Shankar and Arthana Binu as the lead ladies.
Once again Karthi does something out of the box after 'Khakee' as he focuses on the farmers this time. The movie has Karthi playing a farmer and will be bringing back Karthi to the rural milieu almost 4 years after his rustic entertainer Komban. Kadaikutty Singam is planned as a July release.
Uuuff.. Not Again... Sai Pallavi's Sex Thriller gets Delayed Once Again - What's the Reason? Pimple beauty Sai Pallavi, who made a stunning entry to Tollywood with her debut Fidaa, the comeback blockbuster of director Shekar Kammula, and co-starring Varun Tej, went on to win praises and appreciations from all corners, for her impressive performance and her own dubbing with perfect Telangana slang.
- Kajal Aggarwal relaxes as per the environment
- Tamanna ready for Smooch Fest
- HOT PHOTO FEATURE :: 30 South Indian Actress expose in Jeans, Saree and Bikini
- Kajal Aggarwal man-handled at Airport as a fan crossed limits
- 'Jabardast' Actress fails
- Rashmika spills the beans
- Rakul's Airport Dress and Looks go Viral
- Shruti Haasan proved she did the right thing