Tamil actor Karthi, who was last seen playing a sincere and fierce cop Theeran Thirumaran, in the H Vinoth directorial action thriller Theeran Adhigaaram Ondru, which was based on real-life incidents, is back in an all-new avatar for his next flick, releasing soon.
This movie, titled Kadaikutty Singam in Tamil and Chinnababu in Telugu, is directed by Pandiraj of Pasanga, Kathakali, and Vamsam fame, and also stars veteran Sathyaraj as Karthi's father, besides the young and gorgeous Sayyeshaa as Karthi's pair. Besides Sayyeshaa, the movie also has Priya Bhavani Shankar and Arthana Binu as the lead ladies.
Once again Karthi does something out of the box after 'Khakee' as he focuses on the farmers this time. The movie has Karthi playing a farmer and will be bringing back Karthi to the rural milieu almost 4 years after his rustic entertainer Komban. Kadaikutty Singam is planned as a July release.
18 Sensuous Photos of this 'Brahmin Beauty' VJ will make you lust for her - Part 1 Anjana VJ is one of the popular figures on the small screen. Even though she grabbed many offers from leading directors and producers, she refused to act in any of them. She is quite famous for her shows in Sun Music channel.
- These Actresses have a FEAR TOWARDS... 'THESE' - Check it out...
- Hyderabad Babe's Photo shoot is going VIRAL - View these Photos
- Poonam Kaur to work for an Epic Series
- Regina's glamour is the selling point
- Nayan to join hands with Venky?
- Will Malvika grab it for the second time
- When Kajal Aggarwal recommended an actor
- Anjali's next horror movie will be in 3D
- Director makes remarks on the married heroine
- When Pooja surprised the entire crew
- Tamanna tastes another success after 'F2'
- 'Mega Actor' goes special training
- Sai Pallavi gets back to the 'Vintage' mode
- Shruti Haasan's 'Black' avatar will tease you - View Pics
- Nidhi Agerwal labels Akkineni as a Playboy