It's a known fact that director Prashanth Varma, who had made waves with his spectacular debut flick, the psychological thriller Awe starring Kajal Aggarwal, Nithya Menen, Regina Cassandra and Eesha Rebba, based on messages about abuse of women, is all set to direct the Queen remake in Telugu.
While it was Neelakanta who was initially supposed to direct the movie, the director had a fallout with the makers and was ultimately replaced by Prashanth recently. The movie, which was initially titled Queen once again, has now been rechristened as That is Mahalakshmi, named after the popular dialogue from 100% Love starring Tamannaah herself.
From the pictures leaked from the shooting spot of the movie in Mysore, it has been revealed that Tamannaah will have two getups in the movie, and one of them will have Tammu sporting a geek look wearing spectacles and in traditional Langa Voni, and the other, set in Paris, will have her in stylish and sexy costumes. The movie, which is the remake of Bolly hit Queen, will release in August.
Tamanna enters Sye Raa Milky beauty Tamannaah, who had not been bagging many offers in any language, be it Tamil or Telugu, and last seen in the Tamil flick Sketch with Chiyaan Vikram, besides dancing in item songs in films like Jaguar, Jai Lava Kusa, will next be seen in 'Kanne Kalaimaane'.
- Trisha returns back to roots
- Interview of Popular Anchor and 'Neerja' fame Actress Sunanda Wong
- Kajal Aggarwal ready to be a home maker
- Kajal, Samantha, Nayantara are also victims of Casting Couch
- Raj Tarun in flop route
- A lead female singer gets 'MARRIED' again
- Rakul Preet spotted in a Tight Sleeveless Tops - View Photos
- Again a journalist avatar for Akkineni princess