Versatile star Suriya, who was last seen in the heist comedy Thaanaa Serndha Koottam, the remake of Special Chabbis directed by Vignesh Shivn, despite the average result of the movie, went on to begin working on his next, the Selvaraghavan directorial NGK.
NGK had begun shooting two months back and has completed 50 days of shooting already, with just 25 days of shooting left. The movie, starring pimple beauty Sai Pallavi along with slender waist babe Rakul Preet Singh will have Suriya playing a role of a young politician reportedly, and the movie will have loads of revolutionary and political undertones.
Now, Rakul Preet has reconfirmed that the movie will be a Diwali release. On the other hand, Suriya will move on to the shoot of his KV Anand directorial, his 37th movie, co-starring Mohanlal, Allu Sirish, which begins shooting on June 23. The casting hunt has begun for his 38th movie by Sudha Kongara of Irudhi Suttru fame as well.
Nayantara gets a HUGE Offer While Bollywood had been making biopics quite often like MS Dhoni The Untold Story, Bhaag Milkha Bhaag, Dangal to name a few, Tollywood had recently joined the Biopic bandwagon, with the blockbuster Biopic of legendary actress Savithri, Mahanati.
- Kajal's dream come true?
- Anaganaga O Prema Katha teaser Launched by Hero "RANA DAGGUBATI"
- Prabhas opens on marrying Anushka Shetty
- Trisha says why she prefers being Aloof!
- What is Trisha doing in USA? All secrets revealed
- Kajal's Honeymoon in overseas!
- Taapsee finally says Yes to such a film
- Shruti Haasan turns Producer for 'Lens' director
- Anjali is back with a Horror Sequel
- So what was Kajal doing in the Hill station?
- All details you want to know on Deepika - Ranveer marriage!
- When will 'Mohini' Digital version Release?
- Rashmika gets 'Arjun Reddy' Hero !!
- Chiru ready to do Srimanthudu type movie with Siva?
- Rakul Preet to do an item number in RC12