Mallu beauty Manjima Mohan, after having started with child artist roles, had turned a heroine with Malayalam movies like Oru Vadakan Selfie, post the success of which she had ventured into Tamil and Telugu, with the musical hits Achcham Yenbathu Madamaiyada and Saahasam Swasaga Saagipo.
Having been introduced in Tamil by a classy maker like Gautham Vasudev Menon, with a huge team including the likes of hero Simbu and Music director being the Oscar-winning AR Rahman, the girl's career didn't quite shape up the way she had expected, as her next flicks, Sathriyan and Ippadai Vellum turned out to be disasters.
Now, the mallu babe has surprised with her choice of movie, as she has been signed to play the female lead in Devarattam, costarring Gautham Karthik, and directed by Muthiah, known for films like Komban, Kutty Puli, Marudhu. While the director has been bashed for his caste references, let's see how Manjima fits in this rural entertainer.
Nayantara create ripples Nayantara is slowly showing her interest towards Kollywood and her come back in Tollywood will not sustain for a long period. She is slowly creating tension among producers and directors. She was last seen in 'Babu Bangaram' which was an Action Romantic comedy flick written and directed by Maruthi.
- TAXIWAALA REVIEW - Vijay Deverakonda FAILS YET AGAIN
- Deepika Padukone touched 'Inappropriately' in this Making Video !
- OMG... This is TRISHA in her early days of cinema career - View Photos
- Anasuya bags another project
- Samantha's new brand endorsement
- Payal gets a Huge Demand
- Kajal's surprise in Super Star's next
- Nandita Swetha's next is based on real life incidents