Mallu beauty Manjima Mohan, after having started with child artist roles, had turned a heroine with Malayalam movies like Oru Vadakan Selfie, post the success of which she had ventured into Tamil and Telugu, with the musical hits Achcham Yenbathu Madamaiyada and Saahasam Swasaga Saagipo.
Having been introduced in Tamil by a classy maker like Gautham Vasudev Menon, with a huge team including the likes of hero Simbu and Music director being the Oscar-winning AR Rahman, the girl's career didn't quite shape up the way she had expected, as her next flicks, Sathriyan and Ippadai Vellum turned out to be disasters.
Now, the mallu babe has surprised with her choice of movie, as she has been signed to play the female lead in Devarattam, costarring Gautham Karthik, and directed by Muthiah, known for films like Komban, Kutty Puli, Marudhu. While the director has been bashed for his caste references, let's see how Manjima fits in this rural entertainer.
Naresh gets such a 'Hot Chick' for his new project Allari Naresh, who was once a safe bet hero with his comic capers made in minimal budgets turning out to be commercially successful ventures, later went on to score one disaster after another, with his last few releases like Meda Meeda abbayi sinking without a trace.
- Vikram Kumar has directed 'SUCH A MOVIE' with TRISHA - Do you Know?
- Famous actresses part of Sex Racket - DETAILS Inside
- How much Kajal was paid for a sexy dance on the stage?
- Samantha's costume created troubles at the Shooting
- 14 Photos of Rakul at Femina Miss India
- Anjali dumps her Boyfriend
- What's cooking in BIGG BOSS 2?
- Trisha denied and Nayan accepted