Young babe Rukshar Mir had made her Tollywood debut, with the disastrous venture Aatakayi, which was released with nil promotions or publicity, and ultimately sank without a trace, making her career prospects bleak, even at the very beginning of her journey.
However, the actress bagged yet another opportunity, as she was signed to play the female lead opposite none other than Natural Star Nani in his dual role entertainer Krishnarjan Yuddham directed by Merlapaka Gandhi, which also had mallu beauty Anupama Parameswaran. Though Rukshar's performance was noteworthy, KAY ended a huge disaster.
The Lucky girl has now bagged a third opportunity to prove herself as well, as she has been roped in to play the female lead opposite young hero Allu Sirish, in his next movie, the comedy entertainer ABCD, the remake of the Malayalam hit of the same name, that had Dulquer Salmaan. Let's see if Rushkar Mir can succeed this time around.
Comedian to Try Again Comedian turned hero Santhanam who had been the reigning king of comedy in Kollywood till before 5 years, with his combination with almost all heroes of the industry including SUperstar Rajnikanth, Thala Ajith, and many others, had made him being called the Comedy Superstar.
- Space flick backs out due to Kajal
- Sizzling Beauty gets her NEXT
- Despite Marriage Breakup, Rashmika targeting 'THIS'...
- Junior NTR is totally committed to 'Aravinda Sametha'
- Nagarjuna unhappy with Kodala winning over his Son at the Box-Office
- Akkineni hero begins next!
- Anupama's Glamorous movie gets a release date
- Allu Arjun's Father misses Timing