Salman Khan, the ruling emperor of Bollywood box office, known for his constant box office blockbusters, with his last release Tiger Zinda Hai becoming a huge comeback for him after the dud Tubelight, is currently working on his next, the Eid release Race 3 by Remo D Souza.
Even before the film could release, Sallu Bhai has hit the headlines, thanks to his production venture LoveRatri, that marks the debut of his brother in law Aayush Sharma, and right from the launch of the movie, Salman has been facing backlash for naming the movie after Hindu festival Navratri.
Now, several Hindu outfits have gone to the extent of announcing cash rewards worth more than 2 lakhs for attacking Salman Khan, as they are irked by Love Ratri. The already controversial movie, directed by Abhiraj Minawala, is set to release on October 5th.
Nayantara's Boyfriend gets a Hero promotion Days ago, we had reported that the popular comedian of Tamil cinema at the moment, the most popular and hilarious entertainer Yogi Babu, known for his entertaining comedy tracks in movies like Yaamiruka Bayamey, Aandavan Kattalai, and Kolamaavu Kokila, is turning a hero.
- Flop with Kajal and Tamanna, now Kalyan Ram dedicates himself Totally
- Young Bikini Beauty to pair with 59-Year-Old Akkineni for 'Manmadhudu' Sequel
- Shruti Haasan in Koratala's next
- Samantha faces DOUBLE TROUBLE
- Pellichoopulu Hindi version tastes a huge success!
- INSIDE TALK: 'Nannu Dochukunduvate' doesn't live upto the Hype and Hoopla
- Engagement Break Up with Rashmika, but he turns into a Sherlock now!
- Samantha's Flop Movie mints 50 Crores on Opening weekend