The ever controversial director Ram Gopal Varma tries to keep himself constantly in news, in one way or the other, either through the numerous controversies he gets himself into or his talks. While recently he was in news due to his involvement in the Sri Reddy fiasco, he also had a release last week.
His return to Telugu films, Officer starring Akkineni Nagarjuna, a cop thriller, has opened to extremely negative reviews and has been received very poorly, being criticized for RGV's shoddy screenplay and poor making, making him look like a pale shadow of the master maker of the Shiva days he used to be.
It must be noted that it was just a
month before that director Puri Jagannath, who shares a close bond with RGV,
calling him his mentor, had made a return to silver screens with Mehbooba, post
the dud Paisa Vasool, and that film flopped miserably as well. With both the
master and the student failing big time in quick succession, it seems like
there's no chance of a comeback for the once celebrated makers.
Hyderabad Babe's Photo shoot is going VIRAL - View these Photos Hyderabad Girl Nithya Naresh who featured in recently released Youthful entertainers 'Kerintha' and 'Nandini Nursing Home' is all set to enter Malayalam Film Industry. She is already half-Malayali and even before entering Mollywood she created a name for herself in the Telugu industry.
- Poonam Kaur to work for an Epic Series
- Regina's glamour is the selling point
- Nayan to join hands with Venky?
- Will Malvika grab it for the second time
- When Kajal Aggarwal recommended an actor
- Anjali's next horror movie will be in 3D
- Director makes remarks on the married heroine
- When Pooja surprised the entire crew
- Tamanna tastes another success after 'F2'
- 'Mega Actor' goes special training
- Sai Pallavi gets back to the 'Vintage' mode
- Shruti Haasan's 'Black' avatar will tease you - View Pics
- Nidhi Agerwal labels Akkineni as a Playboy
- 15 Eye-Candy Photos of Kajal in saree from vintage days!
- Huge sets erected for 'SAAHO'