The ever controversial director Ram Gopal Varma tries to keep himself constantly in news, in one way or the other, either through the numerous controversies he gets himself into or his talks. While recently he was in news due to his involvement in the Sri Reddy fiasco, he also had a release last week.
His return to Telugu films, Officer starring Akkineni Nagarjuna, a cop thriller, has opened to extremely negative reviews and has been received very poorly, being criticized for RGV's shoddy screenplay and poor making, making him look like a pale shadow of the master maker of the Shiva days he used to be.
It must be noted that it was just a
month before that director Puri Jagannath, who shares a close bond with RGV,
calling him his mentor, had made a return to silver screens with Mehbooba, post
the dud Paisa Vasool, and that film flopped miserably as well. With both the
master and the student failing big time in quick succession, it seems like
there's no chance of a comeback for the once celebrated makers.
OMG... This is TRISHA in her early days of cinema career - View Photos Trisha has been in the film industry for more than a decade and still, she gives young actresses a run for their money. The actress has acted in various film industries and has been the numero uno actress. Even now, she has more than 7 movies under her belt.
- Anasuya bags another project
- Samantha's new brand endorsement
- Payal gets a Huge Demand
- Kajal's surprise in Super Star's next
- Nandita Swetha's next is based on real life incidents
- Lakshmi Ramakrishnan launches her Next
- Whaa..tt..?? Kajal replaces Porn star Sunny Leone?
- Anupama prefers negative shades
- A Tamil Remake gets Huge Attention
- Can the Milky Babes come together?
- Chiranjeevi back with Double mast
- This 'Desi' beauty has come a long way!
- 11 Photos of Sara Ali Khan while walking out of Pilates class
- Fan asks about 'AIDS' to Sri Reddy and her answer will blow you!
- Mahesh surrounded by Girls for a TVC - View Pics!