The mallu beauty Keerthy Suresh, who started off on a modest note, with movies like Rajnimurgan, Remo, Nenu Sailaja to name a few, had recently risen to fame, getting elevated to superstardom, thanks to her impressive performance as the legendary Savithri garu in Nag Ashwin's Mahanati.
With the actress being celebrated by fans and critics alike, with felicitations and appreciations pouring in from all corners, the actress has been receiving numerous film offers, and now, she has signed to play a surprise cameo in a movie, that brings her back with her Mahanati costar Samantha.
Keerthy Suresh will be seen playing
a cameo in her Rajnimurugan, Remo costar Siva Karthikeyan's upcoming flick
Seemaraja, directed by Ponram. Incidentally, the movie has Samantha playing
Siva Karthikeyan's pair, and she was only recently seen in the hit Mahanati, as
Tamanna enters Sye Raa Milky beauty Tamannaah, who had not been bagging many offers in any language, be it Tamil or Telugu, and last seen in the Tamil flick Sketch with Chiyaan Vikram, besides dancing in item songs in films like Jaguar, Jai Lava Kusa, will next be seen in 'Kanne Kalaimaane'.
- Trisha returns back to roots
- Interview of Popular Anchor and 'Neerja' fame Actress Sunanda Wong
- Kajal Aggarwal ready to be a home maker
- Kajal, Samantha, Nayantara are also victims of Casting Couch
- Raj Tarun in flop route
- A lead female singer gets 'MARRIED' again
- Rakul Preet spotted in a Tight Sleeveless Tops - View Photos
- Again a journalist avatar for Akkineni princess