Ulaganayagan Kamal Haasan, who had launched his political party Makkal Needhi Maiam in February, has been proving to be ahead of his contemporaries and aspiring politicians like Superstar Rajinikanth, in one way or the other, with his socially responsible moves and steps.
Recently, the actor turned politician had taken an important step, as he went to Karnataka and met the newly elected Chief Minister of Karnataka, HD Kumarsamay in Bangalore, and the duo had later met the press together, where Kumarasamy had spoken that both TN and Karnataka farmers need water, and action will be taken appropriately to help both sides.
He had also later tweeted that this move by Kamal would help the relations between the two warring states. While this step welcomed by everyone, it irked Rajni fans, as the actor had not spoken anything of Kaala's release in Karnataka, while 5 years back, it was Superstar who had supported Kamal for Vishwaroopam release and had written even a letter.
Shriya unhappy with Costume Designer for her 'Revealing' Clothes The bootylicious babe Shriya Saran, had got married to her Russian boyfriend Andrei Korscheev, in a closed ceremony 2 months back, much to the shock of her millions of diehard fans and movie buffs. Post her marriage, Shriya has been constantly treating fans with her sizzling Instagram updates.
- Rakul's 'Behind the Scenes' stuff in backstage
- Nithya Menen grabs a Biggie
- Shruti Haasan HOT SHOW in London - WATCH VIDEO
- Kajal Aggarwal is Wife of a 57-Year-Old Man
- Hansika at a shop opening event in a crop tops - See all Photos
- 'Vivegam' breaks Allu Arjun's movie record on YouTube
- 11 Photos of Brahmin Beauty TV Anchor in White Shirt with Buttons Opened - Photos Inside
- Samantha in an Idle state!