Malayalam legendary actor Mohanlal, who had acted in Telugu, with Jr NTR, in the 2016 blockbuster Koratala Siva directorial Janatha Garage, had last week been a part of Hum fit Hai Tho India fit, fitness challenge, as he had posted a workout video, while also challenging his Janatha costar Tarak to post a video.
Taking up the challenge, Tarak had posted a video of him working out hard, for his movie Aravindha Samedha directed by Trivikram Srinivas, and the video had gone viral. Tarak not just stopped there but had also redirected the fitness challenge to Mahesh Babu, Ramcharan, and Kalyan Ram.
Mega Powerstar Ramcharan, took up the challenge and posted a workout video, and return, has now challenged director Sukumar, KTR, Varun Tej, and ultimately has also challenged his dad, Megastar Chiranjeevi himself. Let's see if the megastar, currently busy with Sye Raa surprises fans with a fitness video!
Alia Bhatt's advice to upcoming actresses on handling casting couch calls! These days most of the upcoming actresses are a clear victim of Casting Couch issues. The whole Telugu Film Industry is shell-shocked by the allegations made by Sri Reddy. She even opened up several big names which took the industry by storm.
- Kajal will be seen in cameo role for same hero two times!
- Andrea and Madonna join for Prasanna
- Kamal's V2 satellite rights sold for such a price - Insider spill the beans
- Serial Actress gets a BIG CHANCE!
- Check out Shruti's latest poses at Airport - Droolworthy!
- Anushka Shetty gets a chance to work with 'HIT' director
- Nayantara back to her Home industry
- Ileana lashes out rumours