Critically acclaimed director Deva Katta, known for his films on varied genres like Vennela and Prasthanam, had fallen from the ladder, post his disastrous flick Auto Nagar Surya starring Naga Chaitanya and Samantha. He had not made any films post the debacle , and had been on a self imposed exile.
However, now the director is back into the hunt, as he has ventured into Bollywood, directing the remake of his critically acclaimed political thriller Prasthanam, and has also got a huge star cast to support him achieving a blockbuster debut in Hindi.
The movie, that has Sanjay Dutt reprising the role played by Saikumar in the original, has been joined by another veteran Jackie Shroff for a pivotal role. The movie also stars Manisha Koirala in another key role. The movie is bankrolled by Sanjay Dutt himself.
Kajal missed Vijay Deverakonda Sensational youth hero Vijay Deverakonda has been making an impression both on and off screen, with his terrific performances, on screen, as well as his uber cool and down to earth and bold attitude off screen, which has been received well by his diehard fans.
- Jersey First Weekend Collections
- Hansika gets Jyothika's support
- Kanchana 3 First Weekend Collections
- Hansika stooping down her levels
- Trisha's Biggie gets a BIG DIRECTOR support
- Chinmayi's Metoo, Suchi Leaks Scandal, Srileaks - All just for election?
- Item Numbers for Shruti Haasan?
- Shruti Haasan is excited to join with VJS
- Vijay Deverakonda to sign a direct Tamil movie?
- Telugu Anchor Booked for Vulgar Acts in IPL Match
- A FIRST for BOTH Vijay and Kajal Aggarwal
- Eesha Rebba bags Sandalwood Biggie
- Anushka Dating a Minister's Son !?!
- Trisha to make us sweat with her glamour
- Kajal has accepted an unbelievable huge amount of money to act in CONDOMS AD