Critically acclaimed director Deva Katta, known for his films on varied genres like Vennela and Prasthanam, had fallen from the ladder, post his disastrous flick Auto Nagar Surya starring Naga Chaitanya and Samantha. He had not made any films post the debacle , and had been on a self imposed exile.
However, now the director is back into the hunt, as he has ventured into Bollywood, directing the remake of his critically acclaimed political thriller Prasthanam, and has also got a huge star cast to support him achieving a blockbuster debut in Hindi.
The movie, that has Sanjay Dutt reprising the role played by Saikumar in the original, has been joined by another veteran Jackie Shroff for a pivotal role. The movie also stars Manisha Koirala in another key role. The movie is bankrolled by Sanjay Dutt himself.
Junior NTR is totally committed to 'Aravinda Sametha' Jr NTR aka Tarak has been facing one of the toughest phases of his life, be it the personal or professional front. On the professional front, his last movie, his triple role entertainer Jai lava Kusa directed by Bobby aka KS Ravindra was a disaster that failed to meet expectations.
- Nagarjuna unhappy with Kodala winning over his Son at the Box-Office
- Akkineni hero begins next!
- Anupama's Glamorous movie gets a release date
- Allu Arjun's Father misses Timing
- Sandalwood Heroine ventures into Tamil
- 'Rabhasa' shades in 'Aravinda Sametha'?
- Tamanna gives a SHOCKER
- Shruti Haasan says NO to a Telugu offer
- UNSEEN 'VINTAGE' Clicks of TRISHA KRISHNAN
- Anupama jumps to glamour - Shows Wet Bareback and Hot Curves in Saree
- Kajal Aggarwal lost to Trisha
- Kajal Aggarwal says NO to "WET & HOT" scenes!
- Shruti Haasan to reduce and get into a new mode!
- Ready for more says Rashmika after breaking Engagement and Marriage!
- Kajal Aggarwal's intimacy angers her Parents and now they are hunting a Groom for her