No, its not on the basis of Box office or the levels of Superstardom that we have quoted , Ajith has an edge over Rajni, but it is based on something else interesting, that this has been said, Yes, Thala Ajith has an edge and a clear lead by a mile over Superstar, at a Chennai theater.
The Mayajaal multiplex in Chennai houses the most number of screens among Chennai multiplexes, and it is the one with most number of screens in Asia as well. Here, Thala Ajith's movies always have a number of shows, and maximum opening, with houseful shows.
In 2012, Ajith's Billa 2 had a humongous 110 shows in the multiplex, while Superstar Rajnikanth's June 7 release Kaala has only 95 shows. Coming at the 3rd spot is again Ajith, with 94 shows for Yennai Arindhaal, and at number 4 is Rajnikanth again with 91 shows for Kabali, and it is Ajith with his 89 shows for Arrambam. With Mayajaal always being a hunting ground for AJith with good collections as well, let's see if Kaala does well here atleast in terms of collections.
Kajal missed Vijay Deverakonda Sensational youth hero Vijay Deverakonda has been making an impression both on and off screen, with his terrific performances, on screen, as well as his uber cool and down to earth and bold attitude off screen, which has been received well by his diehard fans.
- Jersey First Weekend Collections
- Hansika gets Jyothika's support
- Kanchana 3 First Weekend Collections
- Hansika stooping down her levels
- Trisha's Biggie gets a BIG DIRECTOR support
- Chinmayi's Metoo, Suchi Leaks Scandal, Srileaks - All just for election?
- Item Numbers for Shruti Haasan?
- Shruti Haasan is excited to join with VJS
- Vijay Deverakonda to sign a direct Tamil movie?
- Telugu Anchor Booked for Vulgar Acts in IPL Match
- A FIRST for BOTH Vijay and Kajal Aggarwal
- Eesha Rebba bags Sandalwood Biggie
- Anushka Dating a Minister's Son !?!
- Trisha to make us sweat with her glamour
- Kajal has accepted an unbelievable huge amount of money to act in CONDOMS AD