No, its not on the basis of Box office or the levels of Superstardom that we have quoted , Ajith has an edge over Rajni, but it is based on something else interesting, that this has been said, Yes, Thala Ajith has an edge and a clear lead by a mile over Superstar, at a Chennai theater.
The Mayajaal multiplex in Chennai houses the most number of screens among Chennai multiplexes, and it is the one with most number of screens in Asia as well. Here, Thala Ajith's movies always have a number of shows, and maximum opening, with houseful shows.
In 2012, Ajith's Billa 2 had a humongous 110 shows in the multiplex, while Superstar Rajnikanth's June 7 release Kaala has only 95 shows. Coming at the 3rd spot is again Ajith, with 94 shows for Yennai Arindhaal, and at number 4 is Rajnikanth again with 91 shows for Kabali, and it is Ajith with his 89 shows for Arrambam. With Mayajaal always being a hunting ground for AJith with good collections as well, let's see if Kaala does well here atleast in terms of collections.
Harris enters new arena Harris Jayaraj has been one composer who has survived the onslaught of many music composers like Yuvan Shankar Raja, Anirudh and has scored many musical hits, like Unnale Unnale, Dhaam Dhoom, Yennai Arindhaal, Lesa Lesa, Minnale, Kaaka Kaaka, to name few over the past decade.
- Rakul Preet shuffle between DOUBLE CHOICES
- #PettaTeaser - The Rage of Petta!
- No more clash between Chay and Sam
- Raashi Khanna begins 'Temper' remake
- A Double Treat from Nayantara!
- Naga Shourya is still open to pair with Sai Pallavi
- Natural star upset with 'Devdas' flop
- Anushk's fat bod won't fit in such dresses - End of the road?
- Can Nivetha win with glam?
- Sayyesha knows to Show Off the Right Areas - HD Photos Inside
- Allu Arjun Trolled on a National Troll Page
- Buxom Babe to reprise Kajal Aggarwal
- Balayya grabs the 'Brahmin Beauty'
- Katrina Kaif or Shruti Haasan - Who is Hotter?
- Shruti Haasan walked out of 'Sangamitra' exactly