Mega Prince Varun Tej, post the success of his romantic entertainer hits, Fidaa with Shekhar Kammula and Tholi Prema with debutant Venky Atluri, is back with a new genre, and a movie that's gonna give a whole new experience for Telugu audience, that of a space flick.
This movie, directed by Sankalp Reddy of Ghazi, the first sea war flick of India fame, will be bankrolled Rajeev Reddy and director Krish, and also stars Aditi Rao Hydari, Lavanya Tripathi and Prakashraj in vital roles. There were reports that Kajal is also part of the movie. But now bankable sources confirmed that Kajal is not in the project.
It has been reported that this interesting flick has been titled as Antariksham. The most expected space thriller, has deployed Hollywood technicians, and has the latest technology used to capture scans to recreate CG effects, and has been currently shot on a specially erected set in Annapurna Studios.
Savithri's daughter applauded Keerthy The biopic of the legendary actress Savithri, Mahanati directed by Nag Ashwin of Yevade Subramanyam fame, starring Keerthy Suresh, Samantha, Dulquer Salmaan, Vijay Deverakonda and Prakashraj released yesterday amidst huge expectations and hype.
- With Tarak, Kajal Aggarwal leaps front - Tamanna lags 'Behind'
- Rakul Preet to pair with 50-Year-Old Venky Mama
- 19-Year-Old Malvika turns to be 50-Year-Old's Romantic Interest once again
- Sandalwood babe fights evil!
- Can Suchileaks Scandal actress spark a comeback?
- Chiranjeevi and Kajal Aggarwal again...
- Rakul accepts 'She is a Lesbian' in Rana's Talk show...!?!
- OMG... Trisha does it with Older Heroes...