The tall and handsome Macho hero Rana Daggubati, who was last seen playing the evil antagonist in Baahubali 2 the conclusion and a ruthless politician in the Teja directorial Nene Raju Nene Mantri, is currently set to star in an animal adventure, a trilingual made in Tamil, Telugu, and Hindi.
This movie, titled Haathi Mere Saathi in Hindi, and Aranya and Kaadan in Telugu and Tamil, will have him co-star with Zoya Hussain, Vishnu Vishal, and Pulkit Samrat. The movie, which will explore and portray the bond between an elephant and a mahout, has Rana paired with Kalki Koechlin.
This will be Kalki Koechlin's Tamil and Telugu debut. The talented Hindi babe, known for her appearances in movies like Dev D, Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara, was born and raised in Pondicherry, and the French descent babe can speak fluent Tamil too. Let's see how the Rana - Kalki pair is gonna look on screen.
Huge Money riding on Kajal Bellamkonda Sai Sreenivas, who has so far been riding on his background, starring along star heroines like Samantha, Tamannaah, Rakul Preet Singh and Pooja Hegde, has of late been heavily criticized for his choice of movies and his diminishing Market value.
- Mallu Beauty joins Biggie
- Tamannaah setting the heat!
- Aishwarya Rai to join Maniratnam again
- Trisha to begin Soon?
- Samantha back with her Jodi!
- Kangana ready to take Director's Chair again
- Megha Akash bags Next
- 'Devdas' dubbed version aired in a Tamil channel
- Tamanna firmly says 'NO' to wear 'Such a Dress' - Shooting Stopped
- Rashmika was embarrassed on the shooting spot... and she 'Cried'
- VD says he wants to act once again in 'Geetha Govindam'
- Kajal Aggarwal with Ravi Teja once more?
- Can Varalaxmi Appeal?
- Sayyeshaa on a Training Spree
- Kiara Advani sizzles in 'ARJUN REDDY' remake