The biopic of legendary yesteryear Superstar, Savithri Garu, titled Mahanati, and directed by Nag Ashwin, with Keerthy Suresh playing the lead role, and Dulquer Salmaan playing Gemini Ganesan, had released a month back, and since then it has been ruling the box office, undisputed.
Box office collections aside, the movie has been receiving rave reviews and appreciations from all corners, ever since the release, and even now, the movie has been receiving praises. The latest to join the bandwagon of celebs appreciating Mahanati is none other than Mega Powerstar.
Mega Powerstar Ramcharan, who had watched Mahanati recently, had appreciated the whole team of Mahanati and thanked them for presenting such a memorable visual experience. He has been reportedly emotionally moved by the content of the movie. Mahanati has minted more than 60 crores at the Box office.
Savithri's daughter applauded Keerthy The biopic of the legendary actress Savithri, Mahanati directed by Nag Ashwin of Yevade Subramanyam fame, starring Keerthy Suresh, Samantha, Dulquer Salmaan, Vijay Deverakonda and Prakashraj released yesterday amidst huge expectations and hype.
- With Tarak, Kajal Aggarwal leaps front - Tamanna lags 'Behind'
- Rakul Preet to pair with 50-Year-Old Venky Mama
- 19-Year-Old Malvika turns to be 50-Year-Old's Romantic Interest once again
- Sandalwood babe fights evil!
- Can Suchileaks Scandal actress spark a comeback?
- Chiranjeevi and Kajal Aggarwal again...
- Rakul accepts 'She is a Lesbian' in Rana's Talk show...!?!
- OMG... Trisha does it with Older Heroes...